Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @NinaStar90 for the fab thread title. 🎉

Some highlights of the previous thread (add whatever I’ve missed out)

ClickBait had her baby and we’re all very happy for her. Congrats ❤

Big L has a new ‘IG fan page’ which is every bit as cringe as it sounds. Pls don’t talk about leaving messages there.

She’s dating a wealthy businessman in her dreams, as well as a fantasising about a couple of boys from the reality TV circuit.

She took LaBubs to the petting zoo in socks, then bought her a pair of trainers that don’t fit. Everyone is hoping to see her in Clarke’s soon.

She has a ghost in her house and claims to be a size ‘medium’ coincidence? Who knows.
She’s still insane.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-...-someone-please-save-bewildered-larose.33706/

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Big L has a new ‘IG fan page’ which is every bit as cringe as it sounds. Pls don’t talk about leaving messages there.

She’s dating a wealthy businessman in her dreams, as well as a fantasising about a couple of boys from the reality TV circuit.

She took LaBubs to the petting zoo in socks, then bought her a pair of trainers that don’t fit. Everyone is hoping to see her in Clarke’s soon.

She has a ghost in her house and claims to be a size ‘medium’ coincidence? Who knows.
She’s still insane.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-...-someone-please-save-bewildered-larose.33706/
" ClickBait had her baby and we’re all very happy for her. Congrats ❤ "

We are all scraunties!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
So she is squeezing herself into her adidas "gear" and teams it up with some crocs - is it because she is trying to go matchy matchy with LaWalkingAway or is she just realising that she has fat feet and Adidas need to "up their game" to get some shoes to fit her trotters.

Also does Adidas stand for All Day I Dream About Scrunchies ?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Aw yes! I was glad it wasn't deemed too offensive!

I wonder if our BYG has any dates lined up for the weekend, considering she thought today was Friday and went to get her hair done, I'm guessing yes.

Loving how the very well fitting and not tight gym gear has seen so much gym action also!!

Also does Adidas stand for All Day I Dream About Scrunchies ?
Sweetcorn.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Honestly Big Loz's posts are getting more extreme. I think I might need to hide behind the sofa for this weekends shenanigans 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly Big Loz's posts are getting more extreme. I think I might need to hide behind the sofa for this weekends shenanigans 😱
I think she is desperate to show 0.5 that she is better than the Bisto Kid. Its like "look at me, look at me" I am famous, I am a bewful skinny gel, I buy Cartier and I shop in Selfridges, I am so much better... Its all lies and she lives in a parallel universe where she looks ridiculous to everybody else but herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think she is desperate to show 0.5 that she is better than the Bisto Kid. Its like "look at me, look at me" I am famous, I am a bewful skinny gel, I buy Cartier and I shop in Selfridges, I am so much better... Its all lies and she lives in a parallel universe where she looks ridiculous to everybody else but herself!
She must think no one has eyes. She is not the kind of person who shops in expensive stores or the kind of woman who would wear cartier but she is the kind of woman who wears a £2.50 white shorts and top co-ord. She can get a freebie blow dry but she still doesn't look rich. Rich and successful people blend in.they do not have plastic baboon arse, tits, lips. Wealth whispers. She's shouting about all this ridiculous stuff and fooling absolutely no one.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Dignity, style and class can't be bought.
Loz doesn't possess any and never will.

Even if she had all the money in the world she would still look what she is - cheap, fake, desperate, with zero taste or innate sophistication.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She must think no one has eyes. She is not the kind of person who shops in expensive stores or the kind of woman who would wear cartier but she is the kind of woman who wears a £2.50 white shorts and top co-ord. She can get a freebie blow dry but she still doesn't look rich. Rich and successful people blend in.they do not have plastic baboon arse, tits, lips. Wealth whispers. She's shouting about all this ridiculous stuff and fooling absolutely no one.
Exactly she is looking more like a freak show by the day. She only looks at herself through a filter and photoshop and honestly believes she looks like that! She lives in a delusional world where she is a super model and anybody would be lucky to be with her. She is wearing fake designer gear and thinks nobody knows. 0.5 got out quick as he could. I think if she hadn't fell pregnant with Lorena he would have been long gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I've no idea how she has the nerve to try and pass off that babydixie filter as her actual real face. I tried it on myself to see the difference and it was frightening 🤣 she be deluded!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Let’s face it she’s going to hook up with a lad whose partly a Zeleb. Someone whose been in the press for who he’s dated but not really achieved much. Is there anyone like that?

Can we create a list of potentials 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let’s face it she’s going to hook up with a lad whose partly a Zeleb. Someone whose been in the press for who he’s dated but not really achieved much. Is there anyone like that?

Can we create a list of potentials 😂
Any of the guys who has shagged KP (and there's a fair few)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Great round up @BessieNessie 😂 Let’s remember too, she’s only dreamin’ bout dem boys coz they are finkin bout her first …

Any dream with her in it is technically a nightmare.

She must be an absolute laughing stock on the z-list circuit 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16

She’s still insane.

She's doing a Jake Quickenden, he's saying that, only ghost he's got is the one of his late career....

Aw yes! I was glad it wasn't deemed too offensive!

I wonder if our BYG has any dates lined up for the weekend, considering she thought today was Friday and went to get her hair done, I'm guessing yes.

Loving how the very well fitting and not tight gym gear has seen so much gym action also!!

Sweetcorn.
It's Spanish for underdeveloped...😅😅👍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.