Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NinaStar90

VIP Member
No. She did not get toddlers her ears done.

I don't care if anyone here agrees it's NOT OK.

Screenshot_20221001-172348_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221001-172348_Instagram.jpg

It's probably why .5 is there, isn't his family... the type of culture that always have the ears done early?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 86

gashycrash

Hi errrrryone. I went to a 45 minute Dancersize class at the local leisure centre 4 days ago, so now you can follow ma jurney @bodybygashy on insta to see numerous photos of me precariously positioning myself looking svelte AF as I completely ignore my child (she da one playing with sharp kitchen knives on her 5th meal of penne pasta strapped into highchair for multiple hours. She just love staring at the wall, flat soled trainers and having very limited eye contact with me because she deserves the world 🌎 ❤)
dont miss multiple exciting boomerangs of food I have eaten alone at restaurants; providing no details or educated nutritional advice whatsoever.
It’s not only going to inspire your body but also your MIND! You DO NOT want to miss out on the 16 daily reposts of someone else’s quotes overlayed onto images of monochromatic forests and beaches; as well as finding out what 19 year old boys made me feel fanny gallops in bed last night hehe 😜 🥰
fanx so much for your support guyz ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 83

hugothebear

VIP Member
Just about to say this...she looks stiff as a board!!!!! And big loz looks fat as a house!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
I know a lot of people do this to babies but I think this is abuse! There is absolutely no need for her to get LaRose's ear's pierced at 1 year old. I didn't think I could hate her anymore. And before the pearl clutchers come and have a go "its her baby she can do what she wants" Fuck off, then fuck off again.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Earl Gravy

Watching only fools and horses tonight, theme tune made me think of our BYG

We’ve got some half priced fake shite, and miles
and miles of china white
TV’s, loads of sleaze, pics of wrighty on his knees
Pool games, dodgy chains, whats his name he tried to push
Some rubbish coke for a look at my lovely well trimmed bush
Bush bush bush bush bush bush bush

No income tax, no vat
My baps are out, you’ll pay a fee
Black or white, rich or or broke
You can be my next sad bloke
God bless Romford’s Streets
Viva Romford’s Streets
Long live Romfords’s Streets
C’est magnifique Romford’s Streets
Magnifique Romford’s Streets

• Haha
Reactions: 78

MrsGripperStebson

Won’t get her child vaccinated, gets the poor child’s ears pierced at Claire’s, tells you everything you need to know….

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Don't bother looking. Here it is!
What a load of old shit.
She needs a few changes to that pic 😀❤🥰😘 xx...

Get crystal ball to hide breasts
Tarot cards instead of phone
Book instead of wine
..and a fortune teller head scarf...she might even tell her own future and what boy is coming into her life next lol 😄😄😄 x

Resizer_16647307821931.jpg

Resizer_16647306457853.jpg

She should be on a fucking rocket 🚀
I agree soid😀💕🥰❤🤗😘 xx

Resizer_16647321643811.jpg

Great to have you back @Pom Bear ❤
Thank you very much Love Pom 🥰❤😀💕🤗😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Cakeyface

Chatty Member
Clapping for Lauren, on our doorstep, tonight at 7.30pm. Have to celebrate her putting out the bins herself properly 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Pom Bear

VIP Member
The longer she stands there, the more Henry Hoover gets traumatised..esp when the arse is near 😬😄 x

Resizer_16648260924171.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

TheDarkling

Chatty Member
Ahhh you lot have kept me from a very dark place this week. Taken a bit of a nose dive with my mental elf, but some of your posts are simply superb and have given me a laugh.

As I’ve sat here thinking the worse sort of thoughts of how am I going to manage with everything going on, I come on here, and it doesn’t solve my problems, but it certainly took my mind off of them.

And things might be horrendous, but thank god, i don’t have an ass and face like BYG and I can atleast afford to buy some underwear insteadof drawing it on with a sharpie!!

And congratulations Clicky on your new bambino!! Wishing you both all the health, wealth and happiness there is ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Crowbag

VIP Member
Ahhhh loz.

We live in a teeny tiny house.
Our car is second hand, small (big enough for my wheelchair, that's all we need).
I don't have any money.
I'm not an influencer.
In your eyes I'm a loser.

But yesterday we booked our wedding.
I'm marrying the man I fell in love with at school in 1981.
My friends, mum and daughter are delighted.

(not a single photo will be filtered. Ones with multiple chins might be quietly deleted 😬)

I know. I am sure you're ashamed of me.
Would it help if I asked you for styling advice? I know you're an expert with that sort of thing.
Maybe you would help me find some footwear?
Thanks hun, you bewful gel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
Just wanna say a huge congrats to Crowbag. There’s been some lovely news lately amongst our dear Scrunchie brigade. 🙏

I’m trying to think of Lozza related
paraphernalia in the tradition of:

Something old: ?
Something new: Fartier bracelet.
Something borrowed: Chloe Goodman’s face.
Something blue: ?

I could only manage two as I’m nursing a major hangover atm. 🤦‍♀️
Whilst we’re on the good news bandwagon. BabyKat got discharged from the NICU yesterday 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 63

gashycrash

I literally don’t know why this deep thinking soul reposts other people’s quotes. Why doesn’t she use her own?
A1F752E9-9967-471A-A6DB-AFA0E686500A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62