Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that she thinks she's "different".

Bless you Loz, you're obviously nothing like every other woman with over-inflated lips and a pumped up arse. Living your life in such a different way. So different. Well done.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
@BessieNessie “filler-shed” made me snort Diet Coke through my nose 😂 Lovely to see we’ve had an influx of new Scrunchies clearly appalled by her behaviour.

Getting Larose’s ears pierced was done purely for the aesthetic, it had nothing to do with tradition or what’s best for the child. If she wants to get things pierced she can get her nether regions done and then get a lovely infection from wearing all that cheap tight lycra.

Why is she always in her bed? I bet it must stink of sweat and desperation, the sheets stained with cakey make-up and fake tan. I see the sofa is also tit stained again - what’s the betting we see another beg for them to come and clean it for her. She really is next level entitled and lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
A few reasons

1.) better angles on her non filtered space raider/scream mask face when you

2.) she’s a slag

3.) she’s lazy.

4.) nobody else is touching her, so she’s gotta flick her bean 🤢🤢 gagged writing that

she hasnt Been invited/paid to do a joy of clean ad yet, like all the other annoying towie crew

" Flick her bean " ... that just made me heave :sick:🤮🤮 ( surely ALL those multimillionaire's :rolleyes: she is DAY DATING can help in that dept 😣 ) remember .... this is a ONCE in a lifetime ` women ` and ODD BOD needs to acknowledge this .... ` there is NO upgrade after her :sleep::sleep::sleep: `

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Laorse is an accessory to her, except when she's feeling thirsty/needy and then she's her "best friend" or, worse, "soul mate" according to that track played over one of her recent clips of Laorse.

Had a little snort at today's story with the woman walking up a mountain and the words "she doesn't need a man... she's the woman a man needs". Lol.

Actually, Lozza should try walking up a mountain, it might clear her head of all her utter nonsense.
It’s always troubling when a parent refers to their child as their soulmate/best friend. It places so much responsibility on the poor kid. It’s not their job to fill that void for the parent.

Reactions: 46
WTF would you wear thst when you’re shaped like that !! She’s deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Does she wear the one set of footwear 24/7 until it’s worn out

crocs to a restaurant - what a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 24
60E7F249-7424-45AD-AF54-94DC9053D343.png
Looks like a butt implant has slipped down to the top of her thigh.
Imagine seeing this mess out in the wild. Why can’t she wear clothes that suit her body those right now. No one needs to see all the fat everywhere. Leggings and crop top for her is an absolute joke and she must be so deluded if she can’t see that.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve said it again and again, but I will never not be shocked at that arse. It’s just shocking. I’m in shock. Now ‘shock’ sounds like a weird word 😂
And I’ve never seen a person with her shape. She looks like she should be about 4ft. I don’t get it.
And why does she take such giant steps? I’ve NEVER seen anything like it (apart from at trips to the zoo).
An all-black ensemble. At a sofistikaytid lunch. Which footwear will be most suitable for this outfit and occasion? White crocs! Of course. Shocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Unfiltered pics from party in DM today, vaping and drinking in street, classy

Holy cow!

She’s mid 30s and only a few months out of 2 pregnancies so fair enough - I’m not one for weight shaming but damn, so much for the size medium, gym bunny and salmon + salad shots.😨 😱

I knew the gym clothes size was a con but still… I wasn’t expecting that. Oh dear

9D3F6525-6A49-4459-9CAE-34B6FE973EA1.jpeg

038A5691-CA35-4C0A-9C5B-D10FB6F0798D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.