Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think our BYG is one of those women who are desperate for love. She thought having a child would give her love because that child would love her unconditionally. What she didn’t bank on was how much hard work raising a child is, she’s lazy and she’s selfish.
Maybe so.
And in amongst that is her arrogant , needy definition of love.
I suspect that's something one way, where she is the absolute centre of attention. Beans in a glass (hello!) delivered so she can photograph and post about it.

She is far too self centred to put the work in, or see it as a two way thing. Or to appreciate the emotional invisible side. Love = being given Things. Being told how great she is.
But nothing in return from lozza's side apart from 'luv ya babez' because she thinks that's the thing people say.
No real, regular friends or family, because she can't be bothered to put the effort in to any sort of relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
OMG CRYING 😂😂😂
The paw patrol characters look more real than BYG !!
My friend used to be Hello Kiity between jobs. There was an instance where she had her head off, under her arm, smoking. Our BYG isn’t smart. I think Laorse is adorable though.

She is still on Unleashed highlights, he is a real bottom feeder so I am sure that she is still with him:sick:

I thought I'd missed a bit of gossip there! lol
You could ring and ask?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Christ how much butter? Just put the rest of the pack in and be done. It’s an omelette ffs, how many freakin’ calories can you squeeze into a single omelette? SMDH

5DB0F7D8-D1CB-4FCA-ADE7-D329CB2CD97E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
My impression of Lauren is that she wants love but on her terms so being her partner would involve being what she wants you to be and looking after her needs, I don't think she would be the type to give selflessly to her partner or ever put him first.

Reactions: 17
We seem to have rattled through this thread quickly.
Thanks loz and your bewful photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Like this was here in Jan 2020. She had put on all her weight before she got pregnant. It wasn’t baby fat.
View attachment 1636283
I remember when these wild photos came out… at the same time her Backgrid ones were released which were vastly different. I’m guilty of using a bit of the blurring touch up feature every now and again to hide a few wrinkles/imperfections (we all have our small insecurities) and of course pick the most flattering photos to post but I don’t get how she thinks people wont notice the difference between her backgrid photos and the in-the-wild ones.

Oh and I love how someone was a bit too generous with tuning her waistline on the pink leggings and grey top pic. The black box thing behind her is all wonky 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New thread here Scrunchies!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.