Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Another one of my designs I threw together".

You obviously missed the bin then? Get a life!
View attachment 1616523
Here are some more of mine, I just ` frewww ` togavvvar .... Im finkin off sending EMMM to dis ` profesuuanal grofiks desynor ` 🤷‍♀️ 🥴 ..... Just ` BYG being ... wel 👉 BEWWFUULLLL .. soff ... delikate BYG `

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Ahhh you lot have kept me from a very dark place this week. Taken a bit of a nose dive with my mental elf, but some of your posts are simply superb and have given me a laugh.

As I’ve sat here thinking the worse sort of thoughts of how am I going to manage with everything going on, I come on here, and it doesn’t solve my problems, but it certainly took my mind off of them.

And things might be horrendous, but thank god, i don’t have an ass and face like BYG and I can atleast afford to buy some underwear insteadof drawing it on with a sharpie!!

And congratulations Clicky on your new bambino!! Wishing you both all the health, wealth and happiness there is ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Ahhh you lot have kept me from a very dark place this week. Taken a bit of a nose dive with my mental elf, but some of your posts are simply superb and have given me a laugh.

As I’ve sat here thinking the worse sort of thoughts of how am I going to manage with everything going on, I come on here, and it doesn’t solve my problems, but it certainly took my mind off of them.

And things might be horrendous, but thank god, i don’t have an ass and face like BYG and I can atleast afford to buy some underwear insteadof drawing it on with a sharpie!!

And congratulations Clicky on your new bambino!! Wishing you both all the health, wealth and happiness there is ❤
That’s the thing with her though isn’t it. no matter how crappy things get, we just need to remind ourselves that at least we’re not Lauren Goodger - then we have at least one thing to be grateful for. 😉

Sorry to see you’ve been down D. Can you get yourself down to your Doc. If they’ve already given you something to help, they need to crank it up and add something more effective or some other alternative. You deserve more than to be feeling like that. i hope it passes soon. x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've no idea how she has the nerve to try and pass off that babydixie filter as her actual real face. I tried it on myself to see the difference and it was frightening 🤣 she be deluded!
I know right, it's not just a subtle difference it's a bleeping major face transplant filter.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So bloody pleased she's told me her heating is on 24/7. Can sleep well tonight after knowing this

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I gree. Me not feelin self dis week, yous cheered up dis old beeful gel. Fanks.

“Lapasta” So soff has ended me 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just bragging about how much money she has. She has the heating on full blast, 24/7 don’t you know 🙄🙄🤣
She’s so fooking transparent ! It’s on the news 24/7 about the fuel crisis and people not being able to afford heating this winter and she parps up on IG how she has her heating on full whack 24/7. It’s not even fooking cold yet ! What an absolute tool. I mean really , .5 will coming running back now. She’ll be fighting em all off now we all know she can afford heating 24/7. What a prick 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She’s so fooking transparent ! It’s on the news 24/7 about the fuel crisis and people not being able to afford heating this winter and she parps up on IG how she has her heating on full whack 24/7. It’s not even fooking cold yet ! What an absolute tool. I mean really , .5 will coming running back now. She’ll be fighting em all off now we all know she can afford heating 24/7. What a prick 😂
Fuel bragging wtf she's on another planet, the bleeping rocket.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just bragging about how much money she has. She has the heating on full blast, 24/7 don’t you know 🙄🙄🤣
Loz is the sort of person who believes that heating / energy bills aren't going to be over £2,500 no matter how much she uses.
You're going to be in for a hell of a shock lozza.
Never mind, your successful arsefetics business will pay for everything.
And you're always in the gym anyway, working up a sweat.

Daft baggage.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Aah we're all well jel hun. In bed waching telly. Just the norm for you, you l'il ole influencer. And them sheets won't be fresh for long wiv the eeting on full blast. It ain't even cold yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm enjoying this thread tonight 😀 I've got to Loz with her date Murat on a night out in some ladies toliets 😄😄😄 x

Resizer_16645059607871.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
24 hour heating, fresh sheets on the bed. Constant hot water?

Is she running a B&B now or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
@Philimena cunk your suggestion in the last thread 😀🥰😘 xx.....

Pom Bear.,.stick a sit on lawnmower under it, she's Katie prices twin....👍👍👍😂😂😂😂😂

Just made lol 😄💖🥰❤💕🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16645976715183.jpg

Resizer_16645976931225.jpg

Resizer_16645976793221.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.