Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she is squeezing herself into her adidas "gear" and teams it up with some crocs - is it because she is trying to go matchy matchy with LaWalkingAway or is she just realising that she has fat feet and Adidas need to "up their game" to get some shoes to fit her trotters.

Also does Adidas stand for All Day I Dream About Scrunchies ?
My son has had chunky feet since birth. He’s now 6 and when trying on trainers the shop assistant advised that Nike are ‘more accommodating’ of a ‘larger’ foot than Adidas… so you may well be right here 🤣

Reactions: 10
Let’s face it she’s going to hook up with a lad whose partly a Zeleb. Someone whose been in the press for who he’s dated but not really achieved much. Is there anyone like that?

Can we create a list of potentials 😂
Potential new partner candidate: that face-tattooed twit who shacked up with the Ukrainian refugee he and his GF were hosting. Been in the papers and is trying for a rap career 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
My son has had chunky feet since birth. He’s now 6 and when trying on trainers the shop assistant advised that Nike are ‘more accommodating’ of a ‘larger’ foot than Adidas… so you may well be right here 🤣
My son is exactly the same. When Clarks 'weren't cool' anymore we started with Nikes... that was not in baby shoes though! Lass is clueless.

Edit- LaNS90JR is now size 10.5 I used to buy the Clarks width H. Because as a mum, you know that the £55 Clarks are more valueable than the £45 baby/child Nike. In more than money.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi errrrryone. I went to a 45 minute Dancersize class at the local leisure centre 4 days ago, so now you can follow ma jurney @bodybygashy on insta to see numerous photos of me precariously positioning myself looking svelte AF as I completely ignore my child (she da one playing with sharp kitchen knives on her 5th meal of penne pasta strapped into highchair for multiple hours. She just love staring at the wall, flat soled trainers and having very limited eye contact with me because she deserves the world 🌎 ❤)
dont miss multiple exciting boomerangs of food I have eaten alone at restaurants; providing no details or educated nutritional advice whatsoever.
It’s not only going to inspire your body but also your MIND! You DO NOT want to miss out on the 16 daily reposts of someone else’s quotes overlayed onto images of monochromatic forests and beaches; as well as finding out what 19 year old boys made me feel fanny gallops in bed last night hehe 😜 🥰
fanx so much for your support guyz ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 83
Do we think she has some unsuspecting fool held hostage last night after her amazing blow dry and shaving twelve stone off herself and she’s ready with the Turkey baster as she’s very quiet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do we think she has some unsuspecting fool held hostage last night after her amazing blow dry and shaving twelve stone off herself and she’s ready with the Turkey baster as she’s very quiet 😂
She’s probably under investigation for all those 100’s of thousands of new followers (bots) she’s acquired!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm back 😀🥰 xx
So much catching up to do later with some Pom pics on the way 😀 x...

Resizer_16645266995761.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
So
My son is exactly the same. When Clarks 'weren't cool' anymore we started with Nikes... that was not in baby shoes though! Lass is clueless.

Edit- LaNS90JR is now size 10.5 I used to buy the Clarks width H. Because as a mum, you know that the £55 Clarks are more valueable than the £45 baby/child Nike. In more than money.
she’s been buying the clothes and shoes and showing shoe prices to make Charlie realise he needs to contribute money to LaRose

I'm back 😀🥰 xx
So much catching up to do later with some Pom pics on the way 😀 x...

View attachment 1615421
Hope you had a lovely trip and picked up some nice scrunchies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Fat slags dreaming of boys, bleeping pervert. She thinks she is stunning when she's an absolute beast, her likes are getting lower and lower , people are over it now so maybe she will remind us all again of her liss she mentions it in every post for sympathy likes when in reality she couldn't give a duck

Reactions: 25
Exactly she is looking more like a freak show by the day. She only looks at herself through a filter and photoshop and honestly believes she looks like that! She lives in a delusional world where she is a super model and anybody would be lucky to be with her. She is wearing fake designer gear and thinks nobody knows. 0.5 got out quick as he could. I think if she hadn't fell pregnant with Lorena he would have been long gone.
Why is he called 0.5?

Reactions: 7
Okay then, who’s taking the bets? .. and what are the odds she’s finally been arrested?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.