Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh. Thanks. She must have deleted it. She must have different accounts she posts stuff to and gets it wrong all the time like when she accidentally posts her OFs stuff to her public account ๐Ÿ˜‚. Thatโ€™s an old pic old phone I think.
It's on her Instagram reels. If you go onto her insta and swipe right, it's the first video there.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else I'd think it was just the angle, but it looks like she's slimmed down lapastaface's body, especially her lower half.

Not that I'm sure who 'she' is, because that person doesn't look like loz the beast.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What happened to the gym sessions Big Loz? Probably not invited back after taking her kid with her!

• Haha
Ohhh. Thanks. She must have deleted it. She must have different accounts she posts stuff to and gets it wrong all the time like when she accidentally posts her OFs stuff to her public account ๐Ÿ˜‚. Thatโ€™s an old pic old phone I think.
Itโ€™s still there . Think sheโ€™s uploaded it under the reel section.

Reactions: 8
@minnietheminx here is your pic request of using Lozs shoe as a glade plug in, which has really made me laugh Love Pom ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

Before...

Resizer_16644745778113.jpg

Resizer_16644745688695.jpg

and after looooooool ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ x

Resizer_16644745910581.jpg

Resizer_16644745396211.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 55
"Another one of my designs I threw together".

You obviously missed the bin then? Get a life!
Screenshot_20220930-190121~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Genuine Q โ€ฆ why canโ€™t the fat bleep wear jeans occasionally?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.