Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The duck is that video recent. She’s pretending to be on another bleeping date 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She always covers half her dinner plate face with her hair too make it slimmer but it's fooling NO ONE.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's definitely pretending she was on a date last night. That photo is probably from 2015.

Edit- you can tell it's old. Old phone, no Fartier. 4 faces ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Soooo yung ... bewwwful ... floorluss ... skinny minny ... yung singal carefriy muvvaaa .. out dating millionaire's every night :rolleyes: ... LOOK AT ME ODD BOD ... eat ya hart ouwwt ... LIVIN MY BESTEST LIFE WIVOUT YA ... ARR YA WEL GEL 🥴 .... ( thought id give a few small tweeks, not upto @Pom Bear excellent, high standards, but I feel it captures her well 🤷‍♀️ )

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
A beast? 😅😅😅

Screenshot_20220930-162142_Instagram.jpg

Dear God someone take this desperate woman's phone. I bet her DMs are full of ignored messages to random Love Island 'boys' 15 years younger than her.

Screenshot_20220930-162146_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Lozza doing sexy, that’ll get those boys running 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
It's from 2019 🤣 desperado
New commentor I’m normally on the inghams but have been watching this thread since she lost that poor little baby, I used to be of the opinion that she only ever loved mw but she’s coming across as desperate now, hope I can become a scrunchie please!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
New commentor I’m normally on the inghams but have been watching this thread since she lost that poor little baby, I used to be of the opinion that she only ever loved mw but she’s coming across as desperate now, hope I can become a scrunchie please!
Sorry to quote myself! Meant commentator lol 😂 I’m not the BYG and thanks for the welcome x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This . It was posted 5 hours ago.
Ohhh. Thanks. She must have deleted it. She must have different accounts she posts stuff to and gets it wrong all the time like when she accidentally posts her OFs stuff to her public account 😂. That’s an old pic old phone I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her quotes sound like she’s pitying herself in her sloth pit more and more everyday. She sounds so desperate to try and make Charlie com running back to her……don’t worry Goodger, once Bisto kids done with him he’ll come running back for a few months again and profess his love. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.