Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get disheartened about big Loz fuel bragging. Anyone can say they have their heating on full blast, we only see her very poorly edited pics, she is probably huddled under a blanket the rest of the time.
It’s all smoke and in her case wavy mirrors.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Havent read thread yet, just seen she has posted heating on 247 in the middle of a living cost crisis!!!!! Well if the lazy twit got up and moved a bit more she wouldn't need it on 247!, instead of sitting there photoshopping her fat face all day. Tone deaf imbecile

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She literally only posted about having her heating on 24/7 in the hope the DM will run with it. It’s just the kind of thing they like because it’s bound to wind people up and get comments.

Let’s see if she gets her pics back in the paper and the ££s just by saying that one thing. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
She’s added a new video (sorry I don’t know how to post) . Whoever is filming doesn’t have a steady hand so certain steps look like the ground is breaking underneath her as she walks . Lozza the big green giant.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And she's talking like kids have a fear of animals? Why would they? I don't understand her thought process 🤷‍♀️
Which animal was she referring to? The goat, the dog or herself? We all know Lozza loves a snack or 3 😂 I’d personally be afraid if BYG was my mum!

Also why would you buy a new XXXXS adidas gym set, then wear it to a farm with crocs? Someone mentioned it recently but why doesn’t she wear jeans ever?

She’s added a new video (sorry I don’t know how to post) . Whoever is filming doesn’t have a steady hand so certain steps look like the ground is breaking underneath her as she walks . Lozza the big green giant.
She’s deleting comments on it already 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1616320View attachment 1616320

She's just asking the Scrunchies to mock her surely.
Interesting! She was with her friend Lisa who posted on IG this farm pic tagging Kirsty Shaw Rayner. She’s Krusty KPs ex agent (who set up those fake black eye pics in the Sun for KP allegedly) and she’s besties with Kieron Haylor and Michelle. Looks like BYGs mate is friends with her and they went for a visit to her house but as she’s an agent… has BYG fallen out with Moleman? Is she looking to change representation? And even more interesting… Kirsty follows that VIP Luxury Boutique page

Wtf is this? See she’s wearing her jolly green giant signature green again 😂
This is definitely old!! I think circa when she appeared on Celebs Go Dating. I’ve seen that outfit before. I’m going to tie my hair up in a scrunchie (peach silk today) and do some more sleuthing

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone has commented saying good to see her back in business ? Doing what? Crossing the road? Editing pic? Or is she on the game? What business is she back too?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wtf is this? See she’s wearing her jolly green giant signature green again 😂
Fuckin ` ooommpppaaa loumpppaaa ` in heels 🥴 .... ` back in business ` are these thick twats for real ( she belongs on the street corner, giving bj`s for a fiver🤦‍♀️ )

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s got no REAL friends has she? It’s killing her being alone with nobody around who genuinely gives a 💩, lonely nights dreaming of how her body will look when she ‘shows em’ fantasising of how all her exes will be ‘sorry’ they let her go, yeah, she’ll show em, she’s taking no prisoners… all talk, no action, rinse and repeat! And in 15 years, we’ll have a fat Lizzie Cundy!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is she posting old videos and photos
Stop bleeping mugging yourself off you absolute bleeping bellend!!!!!!!!!
bleeping hell what is wrong with this piece of tit
People will see you in real life remember this!!
twit!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can tell it’s old. That dress covers up far too much flesh for our current BYG.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Thing is though, she could lose all the weight, get all the injected crap dissolved, and end up looking fantastic. But none of that will deflect from her vile, narcissistic, illiterate, attention seeking personality

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why is she posting old videos and photos
Stop bleeping mugging yourself off you absolute bleeping bellend!!!!!!!!!
bleeping hell what is wrong with this piece of tit
People will see you in real life remember this!!
twit!!!!
I know. And just puts more pressure on herself when she goes out in the wild to make sure she doesn’t get spotted on her true state.

• Heart
The state of the country when we’ve got sad sack ten bob millionaire wannabe influencahs boasting about having the fuckin heating on. If you don’t laugh you’ll bloody cry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thing is though, she could lose all the weight, get all the injected crap dissolved, and end up looking fantastic. But none of that will deflect from her vile, narcissistic, illiterate, attention seeking personality
I think ‘fantastic’ is stretching it a bit 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.