Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How desperate is she?? Lauren if he saw you in real life he would run, grow up ffs
Screenshot_20221004-190021_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Can’t wait for the sequel to her TikTok train

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Honestly shocked at how normal and pretty Lozza used to look. She wasn't a supermodel by any means and has always had unfortunate legs, but she was pretty. I wonder if she could go back in time and say no to all the surgeries she would choose to stay natrual-ish because she really didn't need any of them.

View attachment 1625753

View attachment 1625759
Edit; lozza asking her comment section to rate her turkey teef and ridiculously filtered face.

View attachment 1625790View attachment 1625791
And you know what, that first pic of her in the pool, she actually looks genuinely happy, not dead behind the eyes posing like she is just now

Reactions: 31
😂😂😂 the filter glitches are cracking me up!!!

…I wonder if there’s something going on with her and Kirk Norcross!!
Can i just ask, was this a post or just on her stories. As last time I looked it only had a few likes and now it has gone! Is it me or has she deleted it?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How desperate is she?? Lauren if he saw you in real life he would run, grow up ffsView attachment 1626051
Wtf is going on with her and Kirk. This is a recipe for disaster.
She truly is the lowest of low. She needs to focus on being a MUM. Sod men and posting the most ridiculous quotes and even more ridiculously filtered to oblivion pictures. She’s really winding me up, what an absolute airhead. She could be turning her life around, but she’s so far removed from reality it’s unbelievable. Kirk must be proper desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wtf is going on with her and Kirk. This is a recipe for disaster.
She truly is the lowest of low. She needs to focus on being a MUM. Sod men and posting the most ridiculous quotes and even more ridiculously filtered to oblivion pictures. She’s really winding me up, what an absolute airhead. She could be turning her life around, but she’s so far removed from reality it’s unbelievable. Kirk must be proper desperate.
It’s all for attention. He wouldnt go near her in real life. Unless she was paying him to clean her drains, (he has a drain unblocking business now). That’s what I think he’s angling for, some paid work. She’s bound to have a Fat Berg or 10 in her drains given her diet, and Kirk is never one to miss a biz op.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Kirk wouldn’t touch her. She couldn’t be fatter, sorry further from his type

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hope to be on later, not too good today, got covid..also lost taste and smell.
Back later or tomorrow to catch up Love Pom ❤💖😘 xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
It’s all for attention. He wouldnt go near her in real life. Unless she was paying him to clean her drains, (he has a drain unblocking business now). That’s what I think he’s angling for, some paid work. She’s bound to have a Fat Berg or 10 in her drains given her diet, and Kirk is never one to miss a biz op.
Haha he sold that business, he does windows and that now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly shocked at how normal and pretty Lozza used to look. She wasn't a supermodel by any means and has always had unfortunate legs, but she was pretty. I wonder if she could go back in time and say no to all the surgeries she would choose to stay natrual-ish because she really didn't need any of them.

View attachment 1625753

View attachment 1625759
Edit; lozza asking her comment section to rate her turkey teef and ridiculously filtered face.

View attachment 1625790View attachment 1625791
You do realise the old pics were she looked more natural were photoshopped too? I think that’s were the issues might stem from.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.