Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope to be on later, not too good today, got covid..also lost taste and smell.
Back later or tomorrow to catch up Love Pom ❤💖😘 xx
Pom - I lost my taste and smell with COVID last year and took Alpha Lipoic Acid vitamins from Holland & Barrett and they both came back in a couple of days if you get desperate! 🖤

• Heart
Reactions: 14

James had her sussed out, from the get go ... watch until the end to see what he says, if I remember correctly, he was getting quite serious about her .... James probably saved this young guy from the same shitshow she now has with odd bod 🤷‍♀️
I never watched any of celeb BB, but is she rat arsed here? Or is that how she usually talks?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
James was dead right about her in BB, she is vulgar, vain, and oblivious to her lack of allure. She’s totally and utterly devoid of any humility , empathy or any interest in any other person or topic then herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Wow she’s pissed out of her head there and full of herself. Ricci is usually the knob in these situations strange to see him listening to sound advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Again, this is her showing her true colours ... she honestly thinks she is THAT important .... she was in some poxy fake show for 4yrs, and believes she deserves a Nobel prize, for all she`s done for humanity 🤷‍♀️ her ` career ` ffs :rolleyes: she has always been delusional about SELF ... soo cringeworthy ... she picks fights for no reason ... very argumentative .... seems she would argue with a brick wall ... nasty drunk 😣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Poor L puts herself out there like an all-you-can-eat buffet and wonders why she’s still single.

It’s like nobody ever told her the basics of how attraction works and the different kinds of men + types of relationships you attract when you behave in certain ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Being a single mum is great fun!
Obviously very hard work, but fabulous fun too.

She's far too needy and desperate to even try.
Plus laneddy simply doesn't interest her enough.
Nope, got to grab someone, anyone, for five minutes, then it will be another split, more desperation and yet another uncle-daddy for her child.
And probably a string of babies.
Grim.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
omgawwwwd
that big brother clip. that’s so painful to watch my toes were curling i ended up watching the end through my pillow 🤦🏼‍♀️
she is an absolute divvvvvvvvv

• Haha
Reactions: 27

James had her sussed out, from the get go ... watch until the end to see what he says, if I remember correctly, he was getting quite serious about her .... James probably saved this young guy from the same shitshow she now has with odd bod 🤷‍♀️
I can’t believe I’m going to say this (and I shall see myself out if needs be) but I think she was ok here. I know she was pissed, but so be it. James Jordan is a complete narcissistic arrogant twit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
All Hail St Loz: she is finding it hard playing mum AND dad to Laorse. The latest media crap quotes one of her many, many, MANY monologues saying:

'She gets me… We have this banter, we just get each other. She lay there and grinned at me, I grinned at her, and we just started laughing. She’s like a little girl.'

Banter??? WTF??? What can Laorse ACTUALLY say? But I've only heard St Loz saying Bubbah or Baybay in their nonstop Bantering that must keep Loz busy all day being both Mum AND Dad. I think Loz should be nominated to become the Patron Saint of Banterbury (move aside Inbetweener Lads- here comes the Queen).

'She's like a little girl' Wow knock me over with an unphotoshopped Loz Pic. There's me not realising for 15 months that she gave birf to a gurwl.

Think I will have to ask Loz how she manages to fit all the gym visits, shopping expeditions, nail/hair/beauty/sunbed sessions in her massively exhausting busy schedule alongside all her nachueral photo selfies, insizeful inspurashonal Vlogs and of course her Sex Work (of a Bafta winning actress). How does she even find time to breathe, never mind smoke and continually lip smack?

Then again what would I know? I did return to work after 9 months as a full time primary teacher with 36 7 year olds to amuse every day. But we ALL know teachers only work from 9-3 and don't get me started on all those holidays......

And actually, as a young widow, I really WAS both mum and dad to our son....

Think a St Loz of Banterbry pic is overdue Pommie xx Pretty Pwease x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
She’d rather be in the red tops and side bar of shame for dating a horrific man, then she should just concentrate on being a mum and sorting her life out.

isn’t Kirk a bit of a bleep? Slaps women about? So I’ve read somewhere. Whether or not it’s true of course. That’ll be the next saga.

Quicky behind some dust bins, perfectly timed to fall in to when she’s at peak fertility that month whilst telling Kirk “ Course I’m on the pill babe”, then “ oh what an amazing surprise, I’m pregnant again with a longed for baby and it’s with Kirk, the man of my dreams, we were meant to be, we always had a fing for each other from TOWIE”…etc etc bleeping etc

a year later, sob stories, faux drama, picture
Ain't safe sex a fing anymore? Apart from the possible pregacy, who knows where any of them have been? STI central :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 25

Hope this works! The delusion even then 🤣🤣
Hahaha as if this clip is doing the rounds again. She'll be revelling in the attention. You can really tell Mark never liked her.

I know her makeup and hair are a bit dated now but I think she looks really nice here. She's unrecognisable now.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is Kirk the wealthy biznizman then? 😂 wellll you know how it is, things don’t work out with a serial sink blocker, try your luck with a drain clearer. Plumbing mad, she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

She’s always been an attention seeker with obvious self-esteem issues. She’d be better off coming off SM all together, doing her “aesthetic business” full time with proper training, working in an already established clinic and living a normal everyday life. This fame thirst will sad to say be the end of her and she will end up like so many other passed on z list celebrities who couldn’t comprehend that they were no longer relevant and needed to move on

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe I’m going to say this (and I shall see myself out if needs be) but I think she was ok here. I know she was pissed, but so be it. James Jordan is a complete narcissistic arrogant twit
She was making a fool of herself. It wasn’t the worst thing in the world but it’s embarrassing to watch someone do that. I can’t stand JJ but I think his advice was spot on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Again, this is her showing her true colours ... she honestly thinks she is THAT important .... she was in some poxy fake show for 4yrs, and believes she deserves a Nobel prize, for all she`s done for humanity 🤷‍♀️ her ` career ` ffs :rolleyes: she has always been delusional about SELF ... soo cringeworthy ... she picks fights for no reason ... very argumentative .... seems she would argue with a brick wall ... nasty drunk 😣
I hate myself for this, but I’m currently watching old CBB on YouTube at the mo. Going to tune into this one next 😂. Car crash tv at its best 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who's the fella rikki? Him out of that pop group?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Morning scrunchies!

Tis a new day! Who’s placing bets on when she’ll upload the first insperashunel quote?

Bonus points for who guesses the theme!

Dear @Pom Bear hope you’re ok ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.