Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20221004_155447_com.android.chrome_edit_2933090097468.jpg

If she's posted her body,
1) must have cost a fortune, Royal Mail isn't cheap and
2) I hope it gets lost in the post.

And I wonder what sort of food she is training?
Does spaghetti leap through hoops?
Do potatoes do the monster mash?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1625519

If she's posted her body,
1) must have cost a fortune, Royal Mail isn't cheap and
2) I hope it gets lost in the post.

And I wonder what sort of food she is training?
Does spaghetti leap through hoops?
Do potatoes do the monster mash?
I think the bewful body account was private before if I remember rightly? I'll never get why people have a locked account yet accept every Tom, Dick & Harry as a follower 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's moving to tik tok...
We're going to be treated to ALL the sausage lip sync videos.

Oh my god. She's going to try and get Larosebetweentwothorns to do muma buba tik tok dances isn't she??? 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Hmmmm???? .... " Your intentions are always pure " except when you are selling, near naked pics of yourself heavily pregnant, to disgusting pervs on OF`s for a few quid ... such ` pure intentions ` .... sadly that poor baby did not make it ... yet you STILL have photos of your pregnant stomach on there ( with lorena, thats how much she meant to you :mad: ) .... for these strange, deviant creeps to wank over!!! ..... DO duck OFF YOU VILE CRETIN ..... get help pronto for your bleeping delusions! .. the ONLY pure you have running through you is nasty, deluded " bleep " ... we also know, it was daddy who raised you ` nana crack ` was far too busy .... ` think ` before you post this nonsensical tit ... it really isnt your strong point ... its constant ... contradicting yourself, over and over ... CRAP after CRAP! :rolleyes: non stop " Verbal diarrhoea ":poop::poop:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh god she already has a TikTok… it’s grim. I mean really grim. You have to see it.
She’s didn’t post for a couple of years. She’s crap at it. I’m not kidding.

This is from a couple of years ago; I guess it’s what we have to look forward to. It’s always the same, the new chapters are just the same as all the other chapters. Sad really.

Welcome to TikTok - look at my tits

6C7AEE54-573C-44A0-AC2C-AEB1708E555F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Oh god she already has a TikTok… it’s grim. I mean really grim. You have to see it.
She’s didn’t post for a couple of years. She’s crap at it. I’m not kidding.

This is from a couple of years ago; I guess it’s what we have to look forward to. It’s always the same, the new chapters are just the same as all the other chapters. Sad really.

Welcome to TikTok - look at my tits

View attachment 1625662
The people that pose like this know this is their only way of getting likes 🤷🏽‍♀️ reeks of utter desperation.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
What the duck is she on about now? Her delusions of grandeur and totally unwarranted or evidenced belief in herself is verging on insanity! Get that girl a MHA and a proper clinical diagnosis and CLINICAL psychologist! She has lost any grasp on reality of who she is, how she looks, what her life choices say about her! Words mean NOTHING massive Loz! Actions tell the truth, not poxy bleeping quotes that have no connection whatsoever to the way you live your life! The only candle you got burning girl is to light your Roffmans! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m sorry but if a keg on legs don’t make it into the next title I DONT WANT IT 😭💀🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Honestly shocked at how normal and pretty Lozza used to look. She wasn't a supermodel by any means and has always had unfortunate legs, but she was pretty. I wonder if she could go back in time and say no to all the surgeries she would choose to stay natrual-ish because she really didn't need any of them.

08-Lauren-Goodger-in-Bikini.jpg

0_PAY-EXCLUSIVE-WEB-MUST-CALL-FOR-PRICING-Lauren-Goodger-is-seen-wearing-an-orange-a-yellow-an...jpg

Edit; lozza asking her comment section to rate her turkey teef and ridiculously filtered face.

B424D38C-4B68-48DB-90BC-15EF8BCE74A6.png
531B9138-7F1B-4AB5-9ABC-FFC07F45B33A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I literally don’t know why this deep thinking soul reposts other people’s quotes. Why doesn’t she use her own?
A1F752E9-9967-471A-A6DB-AFA0E686500A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Edit; lozza asking her comment section to rate her turkey teef and ridiculously filtered face.

View attachment 1625790View attachment 1625791
[/QUOTE]

SHES 36 YEARS OLD!! This is how teenagers behave not grown women with a child.
She makes me cringe so bad! She’s so insecure she is desperate for validation. If she wasn’t such a massive bleep waffle I would pity her,

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Alone she me ... fart in bed me she .... chilli me eat, again fart me .... candle has me ... pay she bills ... 100% not she .. heating 24/7 full blast .... trdishuion ... tradicdul ... trasdusual ... fuckin stooopid aint I, jus sumitimes me proper, not speack ... two brian cells me have, I FINK :unsure: ..... me ball ... me bike .... me sweetcorn .... losing weight, me LIE ... wat is gym???? .... silverback me look like .... odd bod wants back me, only he doesn't know it yet, crak he will ... me keep showin IMM what heiss missin🥴 ... mum life is me ... yung bewwful gurl me is🤷‍♀️ ( scratch ... scratch ... big ARSE me is ) ..... alone all day, in bed me, tryin to wrote stuoopid quotes, on post IG I do ... fuckin thick as a plank ME .. IS I 🤦‍♀️ ... ME want CAKE! 🍰
Brilliant 🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What the duck is she on about now? Her delusions of grandeur and totally unwarranted or evidenced belief in herself is verging on insanity! Get that girl a MHA and a proper clinical diagnosis and CLINICAL psychologist! She has lost any grasp on reality of who she is, how she looks, what her life choices say about her! Words mean NOTHING massive Loz! Actions tell the truth, not poxy bleeping quotes that have no connection whatsoever to the way you live your life! The only candle you got burning girl is to light your Roffmans! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.