Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all for attention. He wouldnt go near her in real life. Unless she was paying him to clean her drains, (he has a drain unblocking business now). That’s what I think he’s angling for, some paid work. She’s bound to have a Fat Berg or 10 in her drains given her diet, and Kirk is never one to miss a biz op.
Hahahaha that’s cracked me up 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Honestly shocked at how normal and pretty Lozza used to look. She wasn't a supermodel by any means and has always had unfortunate legs, but she was pretty. I wonder if she could go back in time and say no to all the surgeries she would choose to stay natrual-ish because she really didn't need any of them.

View attachment 1625753

View attachment 1625759
Edit; lozza asking her comment section to rate her turkey teef and ridiculously filtered face.

View attachment 1625790View attachment 1625791
The Towie boy, perhaps?
1664910969075.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Last I knew Kirk wasn’t interested in TOWIE, he has been offered to go back and rejected the offers. He doesn’t even live in Essex anymore.

Reactions: 17
Doesn’t she spend enough of her life on bloody social media without pissing about on tick tock now too the lazy witch!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Relationship status: In a fauxmance with a drain cleaner. FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️

It’s official - Big L has finished circling the drain, and is currently spiralling her way into the gutter. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
😂😂😂 the filter glitches are cracking me up!!!

…I wonder if there’s something going on with her and Kirk Norcross!!
The guy is wanting to fling his sausage up her alley. She posted about a dream, hinting about him so now he's taken the bait hoping for a pump and dump.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The guy is wanting to fling his sausage up her alley. She posted about a dream, hinting about him so now he's taken the bait hoping for a pump and dump.
Until she shows up in the actual flesh and he runs a mile backwards as fast as he can

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I've just had a thought - does her ego come from the fact she thinks people look at her because she's a bewful bafta winning gel ?

But people are actually just staring because they can't believe the state of her & most probably have no idea who she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I've just had a thought - does her ego come from the fact she thinks people look at her because she's a bewful bafta winning gel ?

But people are actually just staring because they can't believe the state of her & most probably have no idea who she is.
Like medussa you just can't look away 🗿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wtf is going on with her and Kirk. This is a recipe for disaster.
She truly is the lowest of low. She needs to focus on being a MUM. Sod men and posting the most ridiculous quotes and even more ridiculously filtered to oblivion pictures. She’s really winding me up, what an absolute airhead. She could be turning her life around, but she’s so far removed from reality it’s unbelievable. Kirk must be proper desperate.
Absolutely. These women who can't be single and jump from one car crash relationship to another make me cringe, especially when there are poor children involved. Have some self respect ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh god she already has a TikTok… it’s grim. I mean really grim. You have to see it.
She’s didn’t post for a couple of years. She’s crap at it. I’m not kidding.

This is from a couple of years ago; I guess it’s what we have to look forward to. It’s always the same, the new chapters are just the same as all the other chapters. Sad really.

Welcome to TikTok - look at my tits

View attachment 1625662
Shes so desperate it stinks ..she is an absolute gormless twit .I get second hand embarrassment for her..

• Haha

James had her sussed out, from the get go ... watch until the end to see what he says, if I remember correctly, he was getting quite serious about her .... James probably saved this young guy from the same shitshow she now has with odd bod 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Hope to be on later, not too good today, got covid..also lost taste and smell.
Back later or tomorrow to catch up Love Pom ❤💖😘 xx
Oh no, I hope it passes quickly Pom. It was so nice of you to work through the threads and do all those requests, ❤❤ I bet there will be more waiting for you 🤣. But covid is tiring so get all the rest you can first, we’ll be waiting for you. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Absolutely. These women who can't be single and jump from one car crash relationship to another make me cringe, especially when there are poor children involved. Have some self respect ffs!
She’d rather be in the red tops and side bar of shame for dating a horrific man, then she should just concentrate on being a mum and sorting her life out.

isn’t Kirk a bit of a bleep? Slaps women about? So I’ve read somewhere. Whether or not it’s true of course. That’ll be the next saga.

Quicky behind some dust bins, perfectly timed to fall in to when she’s at peak fertility that month whilst telling Kirk “ Course I’m on the pill babe”, then “ oh what an amazing surprise, I’m pregnant again with a longed for baby and it’s with Kirk, the man of my dreams, we were meant to be, we always had a fing for each other from TOWIE”…etc etc bleeping etc

a year later, sob stories, faux drama, picture exclusives, inperashunal quotes galore.

LaOrse who? First born forgotten about.

LaKirk better have blonde hair and blue eyes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

James had her sussed out ... watch until the end to see what he says, probably saved this young guy from the same shitshow she now has with odd bod 🤷‍♀️
I only made it halfway through that clip. My inner cringe-o-meter nearly exploded

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.