Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
And just like that I suddenly I feel better about my extra pounds ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป thank you Lauren โค
Bit of a mum tum and sag just looks a billion times more attractive than looking like a keg on (very short) legs with a pigeon chest, she'd look more like the first two right now if she left her body alone and hadn't had that fat sucked out and got implants.

View attachment 1624947View attachment 1624948
View attachment 1624949View attachment 1624950
"A keg on legs" I am fuckin DECEASED hahhahahhahha call the coroner scrunchies I've gone hahhahhahhahahahhahhahahhhahahhshhasha hahhhhahhahhahha xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She had the outer layer of fat removed (right under the skin) but the fat around her internal organs has more than made up for it and soaked up all the extra weight.

Poor sod looks like she swallowed a beer barrel.

F372EAF2-0A50-4DB0-BACF-D4A25EC1C6FE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
loz is wearing crop tops because from her perspective her belly is flat. Like a baby who thinks they're hiding because they can't see you, she can't see her enormous front bum because it's not visible under her mahoosive tiddies
Screenshot_20221004_090930_com.android.chrome_edit_1819456583711433.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
This whole women are happy with a clean house and candles bullshit ๐Ÿ™„ sheโ€™s such a โ€œpick meโ€ that she doesnโ€™t even realise what sheโ€™s doing. Sheโ€™s one of those girls who would say they donโ€™t believe in feminism just so men think sheโ€™s really cool and laid back. Div
That ditzy bimbo gig works fine for airheaded 20 somethings fishing for a sponsor. But when youโ€™re a mother, 36 yo, obese, semiliterate and famous for flashing your flabby mum-boobs and southerly migrating arse-implants on SM - That โ€˜little-womanโ€™ ship has well and truly sailed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She posted pic 1, after one of her and odd bods many breakups, where they both unfollowed each other on IG and deleted all photos of them together ... I know he is also thick, but this pic was taken a good 15yrs ago ( probably during her porta potty ` dubia ` days ... rich Arabs, paying to tit on her ... what wonderful memories :sick::sick: ) how did she think this would lure him back, when he knows what she looks like behind closed doors ( why the duck she wants the creep back, is beyond me, he`s hardly a catch himself ๐Ÿ˜ฃ ) .... pic 2 again was taken many years ago, before the ridiculous horrendous surgeries .. if she had not gone under the knife, no botox, fillers, that ARSE ... or any other crap she has done to ` enhance ` herself :rolleyes: she was not a stunner, but attractive, and could have aged quite well, instead of this beast we see now๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She posted pic 1, after one of her and odd bods many breakups, where they both unfollowed each other on IG and deleted all photos of them together ... I know he is also thick, but this pic was taken a good 15yrs ago ( probably during her porta potty ` dubia ` days ... rich Arabs, paying to tit on her ... what wonderful memories :sick::sick: ) how did she think this would lure him back, when he knows what she looks like behind closed doors ( why the duck she wants the creep back, is beyond me, he`s hardly a catch himself ๐Ÿ˜ฃ ) .... pic 2 again was taken many years ago, before the ridiculous horrendous surgeries .. if she had not gone under the knife, no botox, fillers, that ARSE ... or any other crap she has done to ` enhance ` herself :rolleyes: she was not a stunner, but attractive, and could have aged quite well, instead of this beast we see now๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Agreed. She was fine before with a pretty face.

Reactions: 13
โ€˜What wonderful memoriesโ€™ made me howl! You have no idea how happy I am to see this out in the wild pics scrunchies! Canโ€™t wait for the next instalment!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I still can't believe she denies having a BBL... It is so obvious it's embarrassing.

Lauren also said she hadn't had a Brazilian bum lift, a procedure in which a surgeon removes fat and puts it in the bum to make it bigger.

"No, I've just got a big a**e! Feel free to do any X-rays or scans or whatever you need to do to prove it," she added.
"Fat transfers don't last. You need to keep getting them redone and I'd be forever under the knife if that were the case!"

She has previously insisted that her bum comes from doing squats and weight training.

Lauren said: "I have to say I found that entertaining. I thought it was quite a compliment for everyone to think that I must have had something done.
"I didn't mind that attention at all!"

HMMMMMMM. Sure Big Gel.

Also found this photo of our bewful nashrul stunner. She really does look like a lion.

8544972-6593753-Rumour_mill_Forced_to_laugh_off_persistent_rumours_of_bum_lift_a-a-4_154765101...jpg
download(55).png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Oh Lauren who are you kidding?

Her parents raised a perv exhibitionist who puts a small child in seedy boob clips. thatโ€™s more than taking advantage - itโ€™s exploitation.

B912EE4D-90D1-4019-969C-3B833EEF7C1D.jpeg

Remind meโ€ฆ how long was she with young Chaz before she pulled the โ€˜Iโ€™m pregnantโ€™ card on him?
She used the gormless fool from the moment they met!

Does she have to pay Chaz child maintenance for the days baby L is with him? โ€ฆ Presuming she earns more than he does. Something is irking her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
[
Alone she me ... fart in bed me she .... chilli me eat, again fart me .... candle has me ... pay she bills ... 100% not she .. heating 24/7 full blast .... trdishuion ... tradicdul ... trasdusual ... fuckin stooopid aint I, jus sumitimes me proper, not speack ... two brian cells me have, I FINK :unsure: ..... me ball ... me bike .... me sweetcorn .... losing weight, me LIE ... wat is gym???? .... silverback me look like .... odd bod wants back me, only he doesn't know it yet, crak he will ... me keep showin IMM what heiss missin๐Ÿฅด ... mum life is me ... yung bewwful gurl me is๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ ( scratch ... scratch ... big ARSE me is ) ..... alone all day, in bed me, tryin to wrote stuoopid quotes, on post IG I do ... fuckin thick as a plank ME .. IS I ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ ... ME want CAKE! ๐Ÿฐ
Anna das bewful, me dead ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Scrunchies assemble! Where has her Laurenbody IG page gone that she started up when she went to one gym session a month ago? And she had lactic acid in her muscles the next day according to Big Loz! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ she has taken the link off her main IG page ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I
Scrunchies assemble! Where has her Laurenbody IG page gone that she started up when she went to one gym session a month ago? And she had lactic acid in her muscles the next day according to Big Loz! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ she has taken the link off her main IG page ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Its still there but her being so insperasional and all that, a bewful yung gel doesnโ€™t need to post ๐Ÿ˜‚
2E5EEF23-5918-4B3B-BD69-9C25E4FA8D94.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has deleted all the posts too on her body page from what I can see.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.