Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face looks exactly the same as every other over-weight, filler-ridden, acid-peeled desperado. They all end up with identical beady-eyed, distended-lips moon faces. Usually the result is achieved by the age of 55 not 36. I suppose if she stopped it’s still reversible but she probably won’t.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I've been lurking for months now on this thread because it brings me such joy, finally took the plunge and made a real scrunchie account.
V confused by BYG, we know she has mirrors does she just.. Avoid eye contact with herself to perpetuate her own image via her filtered phone? Her phone self?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
3BA766FB-B9C7-4E0D-8160-630A77740F91.jpeg

Not sure about that al all.

She didn’t let her English teachers influence her mind and we can all see how that went.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I can’t stop looking at those photos. Honestly 😂 how does she have the gall (she a ball) to put herself on IG looking all sof, bewful, slim, oh so slim and pwetty then be captured (like the wildebeest she is) looking double, triple the size she is trying to portray! I would die, just die of shame. Why is her gut always out? It sticks out past her boobs. Has she a tri-boob going on? Or quad-boob, 2 in the front, 2 in the back.

Guessing I was right that the welfy bizziness man day date escaped out the bathroom window, after expecting Kaia Gerber to turn up, but instead, A rather bloated, disproportioned, heffa sat in her place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I know we all believe her friends should step in but on that, I have a friend who is constantly editing her photos, I mean to the point, in her photos with her son or fiancé, she is filtered to the high heaven and because they’re not it looks absolutely ridiculous. Her whole Instagram feed is completely edited photos like she almost looks a cartoon character and she isn’t a bad looking girl but half the time she looks scary.
Now I darent say anything to her as 1, she will probably bite my head off and it would cause an argument that I just can’t be bothered with. 2, I also know her in person so I know she doesn’t look like that and 3, I know this is seriously coming from an insecure place and she needs to battle and overcome that herself.
Maybe her friends think the same. Honestly though, I have second hand embarrassment when I see her photos. I sometimes cringe at myself when I’ve made a photo look black and white and go to upload it let alone hugely edited so I don’t know how big loz does it. But I reckon her state of delusion doesn’t see any issue.

Reactions: 33
She’s promulgating those wise pearls of wisdom again. ‘Wimmin! Clean your ‘arrrrse. Pay dem bills. Pop a nice candle on, there you go sweedart’ and ‘you be alone. Never get no where if not. No share bed or breath wiv anyone. Full percentage troof’ bleeping feeble minded!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This whole women are happy with a clean house and candles bullshit 🙄 she’s such a “pick me” that she doesn’t even realise what she’s doing. She’s one of those girls who would say they don’t believe in feminism just so men think she’s really cool and laid back. Div

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I've been lurking for months now on this thread because it brings me such joy, finally took the plunge and made a real scrunchie account.
V confused by BYG, we know she has mirrors does she just.. Avoid eye contact with herself to perpetuate her own image via her filtered phone? Her phone self?
I love your username 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I love your username 😂😂
Me a tadishnal, traishondal, tradichurinal.. Sometimes I just can't say words but me not stupid.
Am proper ball since before I was bewful yung toddler

An hour ago BYG had 861k followers, but her super inspiring "inhale chilli alone in your bedroom" (think I'm quoting her right?) quotes have really drawn in like minded sweetcorn lovers it seems 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Me a tadishnal, traishondal, tradichurinal.. Sometimes I just can't say words but me not stupid.
Am proper ball since before I was bewful yung toddler

An hour ago BYG had 861k followers, but her super inspiring "inhale chilli alone in your bedroom" (think I'm quoting her right?) quotes have really drawn in like minded sweetcorn lovers it seems 🤔
That is really bizarre because mine says she has over 900k followers? 😵
AF549C68-F18E-4BDA-9D05-5D0E3EDFB12E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1624732

Not sure about that al all.

She didn’t let her English teachers influence her mind and we can all see how that went.
One of my biggest pet hates - double negative talking folk 😬

she deserves a slap by a fish tail for this sentence only - she probably “don’t know nothing” about double negatives

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Will be
That is really bizarre because mine says she has over 900k followers? 😵
View attachment 1624926
will be 980 by the end of the week. Don’t forget it’s Bot Tuesday, when she’s spunks her benefit payments on buying all the bots she can get away with.

Do love that she’s restricted views on who can see her followers, making it clear as day she reads here.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bit of a mum tum and sag just looks a billion times more attractive than looking like a keg on (very short) legs with a pigeon chest, she'd look more like the first two right now if she left her body alone and hadn't had that fat sucked out and got implants.

SwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.jpg
post-0-14513436694068.jpg

63046863-0-image-a-92_1664786459789.jpg
63046867-11274355-image-a-96_1664786613771.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Alone she me ... fart in bed me she .... chilli me eat, again fart me .... candle has me ... pay she bills ... 100% not she .. heating 24/7 full blast .... trdishuion ... tradicdul ... trasdusual ... fuckin stooopid aint I, jus sumitimes me proper, not speack ... two brian cells me have, I FINK :unsure: ..... me ball ... me bike .... me sweetcorn .... losing weight, me LIE ... wat is gym???? .... silverback me look like .... odd bod wants back me, only he doesn't know it yet, crak he will ... me keep showin IMM what heiss missin🥴 ... mum life is me ... yung bewwful gurl me is🤷‍♀️ ( scratch ... scratch ... big ARSE me is ) ..... alone all day, in bed me, tryin to wrote stuoopid quotes, on post IG I do ... fuckin thick as a plank ME .. IS I 🤦‍♀️ ... ME want CAKE! 🍰

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.