Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DM has the cheek to have the video of Lauren all photoshopped in the car gurning as she goes for her secret wealthy businessman lunch date along with these photos and their back yet again showing all of her back dating stories most of the dates wrong so she doesn't look so desperate and also pointing out she has her eyes on a couple of boys she has seen on tv recently Lauren you have no chance

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You can filter videos to make them slimmer. It’s all done on the apps. I tried a year or so ago and I didn’t even spend much time but it worked and was easy. Just like that Aubrey O day does everyday with her videos (well couple of years ago at least when she got caught). So yes Lauren filters videos and makes herself skinner in them. It’s a basic thing to do.
Yes I know she filters herself, that’s a given in all her pics and clips. I doubt she’ll ever stop doing that, but she’s still careful with the angles trying not to give the game away.

Reactions: 11
She’s yang, slender, athletic, waif-like even- if she weren’t so gymhoned- toned, yet soft. Just a petite, delicate bewy. We’re all just jealous! And are coconspirators in a long-running plot involving one windpap who harbours an agenda against Big Loz and only Big Loz, (none of the other big names in the hall of fame), with the sole aim being to misrepresent her as Bigfoot! Logic, innit

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She’s yang, slender, athletic, waif-like even- if she weren’t so gymhoned- toned, yet soft. Just a petite, delicate bewy. We’re all just jealous! And are coconspirators in a long-running plot involving one windpap who harbours an agenda against Big Loz and only Big Loz, (none of the other big names in the hall of fame), with the sole aim being to misrepresent her as Bigfoot! Logic, innit
She’s petit alright, she has a body like she’s 4ft tall (that one’s still cracking me up 🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Faaaaackin ell, I would say I ran here after looking on the DM, but I didn’t. I have scoured every inch of these photos with pure delight!

Oh my…

I see the DM has delivered my Christmas present early this year! An unfiltered ten tonne tessy wildebeest!

Lauren, Lauren, Lauren…. For shame

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The resemblance is actually uncanny
Wait, this isn't BYG in the wild?!

These pics are just what I needed after a busy stressful day.
She is an absolute c*nt posting like she is some tiny gym bunny on insta and then looking like this in the wild, and the crocs on the hooves just finish it off :ROFLMAO:
Her face actually looks like my ex mother in law who is now about 65!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This bewful yung soft gel has bewful round petit soft bottum like jelly.

What the actual duck is wrong with her? She looked 4 sizes smaller in that IG video? Does she have a bewful soft body double gel?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
.... I think we all know the ONLY exercise our BIGGGG gurl does, involves Greggs sausage rolls and CAKE 🤦‍♀️ :oops:🍰🍰 ... she worships at the altar of JUSTEAT and DELIVEROO ( Wiv some TOBY thrown in ) 🤷‍♀️

How very dare you!!!

Our bewful yung gel eats helfy pasta and sweetcorn wiv sum helfy butter.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
.... I think we all know the ONLY exercise our BIGGGG gurl does, involves Greggs sausage rolls and CAKE 🤦‍♀️ :oops:🍰🍰 ... she worships at the altar of JUSTEAT and DELIVEROO ( Wiv some TOBY thrown in ) 🤷‍♀️
I loved it when she was in home and away with Guy Pearce as the teacher she got pregnant by 🤣.

what is with everyone wearing crocs ? Even Rob shergar beckett had rainbow ones on today

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
> Goes to the gym twice
> Sets up 'body' account
> Puts on crop tops, leggings and crocs & thinks 'Yes, I look like a hawt mama' & actually leaves the house in it.
> Gets bubba gewl's ears pierced by butchers because it's tradchon... tradichon.. (she can't say it but you know what she means, she isn't thick honestly)
> Takes bubba gewl out for boozy, faggy lunches
> Tries touting for OF punters by posting videos of her in underwear in bed (with her daughter)

She a ball. Try do better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Unique Pictures, you absolute legend!! She hates him with a vengeance for his services to photography and catching her in all her glory porky real state.
Give the man a knighthood, or at least a beer 🍻😂😂😂
Love unique pictures real wildlife!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Actually, she’d look alright face-wise (which is surprising to me after all she’s had done), but the shelf arse implants plus the grotesque fat distribution due to sucking all the fat cells out of her lower abdomen years ago and fat now accumulating mostly around her ribcage, making her look like a pigeon in combination with the breast implants is what’s doing me in

I think her stupidity is her biggest blessing actually, things just don’t seem to affect her too deeply due to her lack of comprehension. Kind of a child-like, carefree, optimistic way of thinking, easily caught up in her own fantasies. It’s been serving her well I think, it’s just bad for the people around her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Why does her arse have a different postcode to the rest of her?

Lauren "Me a ball"
Lauren's arse "Me a shelf"

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.