Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is wrong with this woman? Touching her boob, face bleeping, lingerie to bed and her daughter is right next to her? Larose doesn't stand a chance in hell. What a shame, she's a cute and delightful little child.

Also, Wasn't lauren implying Chaz left her for Amy "with the old geezer's bum?" Meanwhile there he is with her family. She's either too stupid to crop him out of the picture, or she's doing it deliberately to taunt the other woman. God knows why they are fighting over him, I'd be embarrassed to bring him home.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Here’s me worrying about the men she attracts… the bottom line is she’s the one sexualising the clips with her. She’s the one with her tits out, in bed, dimmed lights, barely dressed and pouting in them all. ‘Say hello to everyone’ It’s her sending up all the red flags, nobody else. I hope she’s being monitored. It’s all kinds of creepy and concerning.

She’s gaslighting, talking about ear piercing while fondling herself as if it’s just her normal behaviour.

It’s not normal and it’s not okay.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She says she's concerned about what she puts in her body and prefers being natural so much so that she won't take medication for her anxiety, won't vaccinate and didn't trust doctors and nurses to care for her during her pregnancies. But, she has no qualms with fillers, piercings, cosmetic surgeries, and shoveling refined inflammatory foods down her throat. I can't stand the hypocrite. Today made me mad enough to open an account, seeing poor LaTraumatized's ears being pierced. I've never seen lauren in earrings, herself. It's not like they mean that much to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
You just know she's had 100s of messages slagging her off which is why she's doubling down on the Claires and the piercing.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
the filters applied to lapunctured are just appalling, if you are not happy with the way your child looks you should just duck off, and when you have fucked off, duck off again...she really is beyond vile

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Am I right in remembering when she said her and LaChavette look at each other during food time And it was very intimate?
Another lie, the poor kid is always glued to coco melon. That’s why she doesn’t try using her spoon as she is always distracted either the TV, or her mum shoving her phone in her llittle face while heavy breathing her Rothmans breath all over her.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Absolutely thick as mince. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
That sad story about the 14 yr old girl who committed suicide due to content on social media like Instagram and Facebook is just sad. Poor LaRose is going to grow up in public eye with her filtered face plastered all
over the internet and with a sloth of a mum who tries to look sexy but has the opposite effect. Really hope she doesn’t get ridiculed at school.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
That sad story about the 14 yr old girl who committed suicide due to content on social media like Instagram and Facebook is just sad. Poor LaRose is going to grow up in public eye with her filtered face plastered all
over the internet and with a sloth of a mum who tries to look sexy but has the opposite effect. Really hope she doesn’t get ridiculed at school.
Unfortunately, i think thats a given

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Since she’s getting busy on the clips again. How do you share clips? If I share a link to her IG reel or stories will my IG account be visible? Pretty sure I saw a warning on tattle about it somewhere. 🤔 and if I do share can people who are blocked by her see it?
For a start, use a 'spare' account to copy a link. Use an anonymous viewer for a download. Anybody blocked can then view it on here. 👍

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one really concerned about how tight La’helpme’s wrist cuff is?! Take it off her Lauren! She is not a small, delicate child like you wanted and that’s okay. She’s still a little cutie. Buy her stuff that actually fits!

D0B697EE-186B-4995-A32D-CE51F2938183.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Personally I doubt social services will be interested.
Lapiercedandtattooed is meeting the basics - she's warm ( as loz boasts), fed, clean, dressed, has a bed etc etc.
From that side of things she's not classed as at risk or neglected. We've said it all before, Maslow etc.

Thousands of toddlers get their ears pierced (personally I think there should be a legal restriction), or have parents who filter them etc.
The shittier media continue to promote OF. There will be so many children exposed in some way to what their parents are doing.

She’s presumably somewhere on their radar following whatever happened at the funeral. But nothing other than loz's version has been said, so...

Sadly there are countless children in horrendous situations that are more in need of intervention. And every council is now facing more cutbacks including ss care.

However loz. We know you read everything here.
You are a disaster as a parent, as most of us knew you would be.
You are too selfish to ever put your daughter first.

Your focus is how large to make your tits in every edited photo.
It should be what can you do next to encourage laneddy to experience the world, to play, to laugh, to experience joy, to be nurtured and feel safe and loved.

Every day you fail that little girl a bit more.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
You know, sometimes (usually a few wines down), I feel a bit of fondness for our BYG. She's bleeping entertaining in a car crash way with her vanity and total lack of any brain cells. But then she posts about getting Lasagnechipsnpeez ears' pierced and I realise she is 100% bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
You know, sometimes (usually a few wines down), I feel a bit of fondness for our BYG. She's bleeping entertaining in a car crash way with her vanity and total lack of any brain cells. But then she posts about getting Lasagnechipsnpeez ears' pierced and I realise she is 100% bleep.
THIS. I love to laugh at her, and I really did root for her to sort herself, but then she does things that just put her child at risk or in PAIN unnecessarily and I realise she's just an utter twit.

Edit- I do also think that if she had more attention from 'boys' she'd have them around LaSoreEars a la Ferne Fishlips.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can see it now, lozza will be telling us tomorrow how much larose enjoyed getting her ears pierced, how it didn’t hurt at all, how she didn’t even cry, how bewful bubbbbaaa guuuurl looks 🤢
Wow, how did you guess? you must be psychic or sumfing!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Scrolling through tiktok and an old towie clip of her comes up… i end up clicking on the Lauren goodger hastag and watching them all 🫣 literally… LOL
To be fair she was actually pretty, I do not get why she has done all that to her face at all

Reactions: 9
What a thick scumbag mother, gets a 15 month olds ears pierced for HER gratification but doesn’t take the little girl to Clark’s to be fitted for proper shoes. If I was Charlie’s family I would be seriously intervening she’s not fit to be left alone with that child 24/7. And get that cheap bracelet off her chunky little wrist it looks like it’s cutting into her flesh.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I’m guessing it’s considered a traveller tradition? I haven’t a clue about it so don’t @ me but she isn’t Spanish, Latino or of other ethnicity right? I think that’s what people were hinting at re Chaz? So maybe they do, maybe they don’t, but would she be honouring his family tradition either way? Bit unlikely isn’t it. She did it because of the attention it got her. That’s all.
If that bleep ever did a Hilaria Baldwin - I would request to become stateless

I didn’t have mine done as a baby, it was a summer holiday agreement before the start of secondary school

like siestas, it is a dying tradition

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.