Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Huge congrats to all the lovely scrunchie news 🥰.

That green dress is around jail bird Joey time I'm sure, that's when she first had her bbl but not much lip filler as he didn't like it. Don't know how she's passing it off as now 🤣 her face is much less Alves there
Talking of the jailbird Joey, I just remembered a funny story. He sent me a ‘like’ on a dating app around the time when he was supposedly Loz’ new love of her life and also apparently in prison so I decided to match with him just to try and figure out if he was in prison. Anyway, he made out like he was some hotshot businessman who was away for work and one thing I’ll remember is he kept going on about how he loved a girl who works out, which I thought was ironic given he was meant to be with Loz. Anyway I stopped responding after a while because he kept wanting me to send him pics of myself 🙄🙄💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Talking of the jailbird Joey, I just remembered a funny story. He sent me a ‘like’ on a dating app around the time when he was supposedly Loz’ new love of her life and also apparently in prison so I decided to match with him just to try and figure out if he was in prison. Anyway, he made out like he was some hotshot businessman who was away for work and one thing I’ll remember is he kept going on about how he loved a girl who works out, which I thought was ironic given he was meant to be with Loz. Anyway I stopped responding after a while because he kept wanting me to send him pics of myself 🙄🙄💀
Not sure I'd admit that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good morning - look at my tits.

DF838803-A3D2-4C3A-8B25-78C6550CA5CB.jpeg

Here’s my baby - like my silky undies?

53CB9783-9DF7-4C02-8F90-44C7FDCC18A3.jpeg

Her she is all filtered up like her mum…

70E784A0-CE80-4384-B841-6F48B24AE654.jpeg

That’s all for now boys… big kisses

E17D65AC-B9DE-488F-B7F7-E24E461F66B1.jpeg

I said it before but I’m saying it again for those at the back. I am very very worried about little L and the kind of men Big L is hoping to attract doing this seedy weird stuff with her.

It’s not the first time it’s just getting more and more in-your-face and vulgar. It’s seriously messed up.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
She definitely reads here lol! I wasn’t going to use Claire’s (as she has seen people post here about how bad they are)
And it’s a tradition to get them done young!!! 🤔
Also who lies in bed speaking about their child whilst pouting and their boobs on display! If I didn’t have the sound on I would think she was promoting her only fans not speaking about her baby!!!

And only cried for 30 seconds!!!! 30 SECONDS TO LONG! What horrible self obsessed woman

Reactions: 33
Listening to Loz unable to say tradition and then saying it makes her sound stupid 😂😂😂😂 You are stupid!!! And what is she talking about, is she from a traveller background?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So SHE really likes Larose's earings..can't believe what I just listened to. She gets her ears pierced but doesn't get the little child's feet measured. Wtf. Larose is just a fashion accessory for this imbecile.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I was intrigued to see what he’d say about being in prison 😂😂😂 back then I just used the apps for a laugh, zero intention of follow through.
Howling 😂

So SHE really likes Larose's earings..can't believe what I just listened to. She gets her ears pierced but doesn't get the little child's feet measured. Wtf. Larose is just a fashion accessory for this imbecile.
No because she's not a cute girly girl so big fat Loz is trying her hardest to make her one

Reactions: 17
I hate myself for knowing this but I am pretty sure Hayley is her half-sister, not .05’s.
And sorry BYG, Claire’s is NOT gentle. I’m shocked she mentioned cleaning them 3 times a day. We know she won’t but I’m shocked she’s even pretending she will.

Reactions: 15
Tratichon
Tratic
Tradicy
Dradicon
How d’ya sayyy it
I sound like I’m literally stupid and I’m not … oh but you are!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Is she just going to keep altering her appearance tell she’s more aesthetically pleasing to her??? What next…so I just got her mustache waxed it was licherally two seconds and babygel was amazung she only screamed for about a minute and she looks so bewful now.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I hate myself for knowing this but I am pretty sure Hayley is her half-sister, not .05’s.
And sorry BYG, Claire’s is NOT gentle. I’m shocked she mentioned cleaning them 3 times a day. We know she won’t but I’m shocked she’s even pretending she will.
Proper piercers tell you not to touch them no twisting etc

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Proper piercers tell you not to touch them no twisting etc
Good to know! It’s been a very long time since I had anything pierced and I remember being told to clean the piercing 3 times a day so I didn’t realise advice had changed!!

Reactions: 7
Good to know! It’s been a very long time since I had anything pierced and I remember being told to clean the piercing 3 times a day so I didn’t realise advice had changed!!
Yeah they tell you to leave it alone

Reactions: 7
She got L’s ears pierced for the same reason she does everything - to get attention for herself. She’s just happy to have people looking while she grabs her tits and twirls her hair. All the better if it makes the DM.

She’s a total PERV.. and she’s using little L as a prop for her pervy exhibitionism. 🤢 🤢

4F8643BB-8105-4E32-A76A-1E5FA9A410CD.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Has she genuinely got a medical ‘condishun‘ where she can’t stop touching her hair when speaking ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I don’t have kids, but I can’t imagine voluntarily putting them through pain. I was 13 or 14 when I had mine done, a blood disorder meant I had to have a weeks worth of treatment first, but it definitely hurt! I was able to be more responsible coz I was older, Larose won’t know how to be.

Though she seems pretty happy and smiley in the last story, so I hope for her sake that they aren’t bothering her.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.