Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her saying it’s tradition is she’s trying to wrangle onto a Hispanic tradition. Young girls in Spain, especially southern Spain have their ears pierced really young and she’s trying to hop on that. She has no affiliation to Spain other than her Marbs jaunts when she was In towie. What an utter knob.

Reactions: 20
I’m guessing it’s considered a traveller tradition? I haven’t a clue about it so don’t @ me but she isn’t Spanish, Latino or of other ethnicity right? I think that’s what people were hinting at re Chaz? So maybe they do, maybe they don’t, but would she be honouring his family tradition either way? Bit unlikely isn’t it. She did it because of the attention it got her. That’s all.

Reactions: 19
Kids have their hands everywhere, the likelyhood those piercings will get infected is very high, or she potentially pulls at them and injures herself. Loz you absolute shitshow
She's a bleeping wankshaft. Why would you inflict unnecessary pain on a baby?

Against my better judgement, I had second lobe piercings done at Claire's with the gun, operated by someone who looked like a teenager. Despite my best efforts, I had to give in with them and let them heal after 6 months because of the inflammation.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It’s all well and good saying it’s tradishun - but what tradition?
Hinduism?
Hispanic?
Traveller?
All the Essex chav influencer wannabe tradition?

Back up what tradishun you mean you absolute cretin. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She said it’s tradition but what tradition??? Chav?? throw in a mum with a pleather jacket, leggings, fake LV bag and Crocs ( prob fake too) and she’ll be Queen of unclassy Chav

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m guessing it’s considered a traveller tradition? I haven’t a clue about it so don’t @ me but she isn’t Spanish, Latino or of other ethnicity right? I think that’s what people were hinting at re Chaz? So maybe they do, maybe they don’t, but would she be honouring his family tradition either way? Bit unlikely isn’t it. She did it because of the attention it got her. That’s all.
if it is because of 0.5 then she makes herself look w even more stupid as only a couple of weeks ago she was putting indirect but direct memes about him and changing her daughters surname to erase his. GROW UP BIG LOZ

Reactions: 16
‘I didn’t wanna get them done when she’s a toddler’

Laorse is walking - she is a toddler! How can she get everything so wrong all the time…

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Urgh that video of "Larose" but in actual fact it's really to video herself and how sexy she (thinks) she looks 🤢 Lose the stupid filters Lauren. You look nothing like that whatsoever.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why does she not give LaRose a spoon to eat her breakfast? Seeing a child put their hand in a bowl of cereal is disgusting.

Reactions: 35
She's obviously back with Chaz probably has been all this time! Just waiting for we want to make it work we want to be a proper family & have a rainbow shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She definitely reads here lol! I wasn’t going to use Claire’s (as she has seen people post here about how bad they are)
And it’s a tradition to get them done young!!! 🤔
Also who lies in bed speaking about their child whilst pouting and their boobs on display! If I didn’t have the sound on I would think she was promoting her only fans not speaking about her baby!!!

And only cried for 30 seconds!!!! 30 SECONDS TO LONG! What horrible self obsessed woman
Wonder if baby gewl will be wearing Clarks shoes when they go out later?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Since she’s getting busy on the clips again. How do you share clips? If I share a link to her IG reel or stories will my IG account be visible? Pretty sure I saw a warning on tattle about it somewhere. 🤔 and if I do share can people who are blocked by her see it?

Why does she not give LaRose a spoon to eat her breakfast? Seeing a child put their hand in a bowl of cereal is disgusting.
She had a spoon in the other hand. I'm wondering why she never has a bib on chocolate milk is a pain in the ass to get out of clothes

Reactions: 12
Like a Poundshop Katie Price!
I didn't think you could get cheaper and nastier than skanky price but you can!
It won't be long before the SS sweep in to rescue Laorse as they did with Skank's kids at this rate.

She had a spoon in the other hand. I'm wondering why she never has a bib on chocolate milk is a pain in the ass to get out of clothes
That won't bovva Mumma. She'll chuck stuff away because there are mugs out there who give her more.

Reactions: 13
I didn't think you could get cheaper and nastier than skanky price but you can!
It won't be long before the SS sweep in to rescue Laorse as they did with Skank's kids at this rate.
We can only hope cos La'neglected&abused is only going to experience more of this tit show courtesy of her stupid lowlife parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.