Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone fancy tweeting Claire’s?
The issue with Claire's is: they don't give a tit. I worked for them for 3 years and even though you're required to see the baby's red book and check that the baby's got all their vaccinations up until 16 weeks (if I remember correctly), some members of staff don't care because they're paid sh*t money. I used to hate piercing babies' ears. I had lots of them (youngest was just 4 months old) and you can't refuse to pierce or change the parents' minds. I'm not even going to mention the accidents with the guns... I would avoid 1. Piercing a child's ears unless they consent 2. Having it done in flippin Claire's.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Can see it now, lozza will be telling us tomorrow how much larose enjoyed getting her ears pierced, how it didn’t hurt at all, how she didn’t even cry, how bewful bubbbbaaa guuuurl looks 🤢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Clearly not thought through. At my daughter's primary school they had to wear plasters over ears if they had earings in during PE. Why the duck would you do such a thing - mine was made to wait until 13 and able to make a conscious decision. Although maybe lapiercedears is so advanced and healthy she told Loz she wanted it doing ;-)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I stopped lurking on these threads after she lost her baby, i guess I thought she would "fix up" but wow she really hasn't. I dont always view her stories but had a look today and wow the piercing I'm horrified. I come from a culture where kids are pierced as babies (thankfully my mum wasn't like this and waited until I asked). But even with regards to culture i just cannot agree with piercing such a young child who cannot consent it just feels cruel and why it's even allowed is beyond me

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Ahhhh loz.

We live in a teeny tiny house.
Our car is second hand, small (big enough for my wheelchair, that's all we need).
I don't have any money.
I'm not an influencer.
In your eyes I'm a loser.

But yesterday we booked our wedding.
I'm marrying the man I fell in love with at school in 1981.
My friends, mum and daughter are delighted.

(not a single photo will be filtered. Ones with multiple chins might be quietly deleted 😬)

I know. I am sure you're ashamed of me.
Would it help if I asked you for styling advice? I know you're an expert with that sort of thing.
Maybe you would help me find some footwear?
Thanks hun, you bewful gel.
aw so happy for you xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she’s pierced LaRose’s ears and then bragged about it on Insta. I mean BYG is as stupid and ignorant as they come but still. Poor little girl 😤
F68621B0-AA94-4557-A6DD-85A11391702A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Her new post is just vile!! 🤮🤮 trying to show off Lainfectedears new earrings whilst eyefucking herself and not looking at that little baba once!! She honestly loves herself so much.....filtered to duck and so is the baby!! She is a disgrace......Every day she reaches a new low and I feel she is only gonna get worse 👊🤬

Reactions: 38
Huge congrats to all the lovely scrunchie news 🥰.

That green dress is around jail bird Joey time I'm sure, that's when she first had her bbl but not much lip filler as he didn't like it. Don't know how she's passing it off as now 🤣 her face is much less Alves there

Reactions: 18
Strategically put happy birthday over Chazs face even though he was def out yesterday with her; their obvs waiting for the mag deal which is why he’ll be so quiet at the min to make us think they’ve split…

75844968-D077-4E0B-9670-FA1DED726122.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Is she wishing HIS sister a happy birthday? The woman is really really…… odd.

This the family she said were “proud he had managed to get her” (literally what she said) and now apparently, he’s been in jail because of her, so she’s going to hang out with his family today? This is all odd, bizarre and not good for a child to grow up in.

Reactions: 14

This the family she said were “proud he had managed to get her” (literally what she said) and now apparently, he’s been in jail because of her, so she’s going to hang out with his family today? This is all odd, bizarre and not good for a child to grow up in.
Ah now I thought that was her step or half sister but I could be wrong and if it’s his then yes that’s just weird!

Reactions: 7
I am still trying to catch up 🥴🤦‍♀️ That green dress was hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Space raider face; for the culled she’s talking about getting Lapoorsods ears pierced and how she’s thought about it for a long time. She was having trouble saying it’s a tradition and said she sounds thick but she’s not. Yes Lozza you are thick… thick as mince I’m afraid 😂

8B8E32C8-3523-435E-8CF6-ABC44062609B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Long time lurker
In the video she posted this morning of Lajustanaccessory she was in her pj‘a but still had that chav bangle round her wrist! Does lazy loz not bother to take it odd at night?

Reactions: 8

Who's been in jail because of her?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.