Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is def Chaz in the background and either Bisto is taking the Mickey by posting in gym gear or Loz is trying to look like her I’m not sure which 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sure does explain why she went quiet these last couple of days……. I mean he’s hurt her before physically, hopefully it was the last…

Reactions: 3
Six weeks healing time if all goes well, six months before she can remove them for more than a few hours? IIRC

😞 poor baby L.

Why? It’s just unnecessary and it doesn’t even look nice imo, it’s just pointless.

Reactions: 19
She'll be getting some luvvly Fartier earrings for Christmas. Anywun no why baby gels ears gone green? Upminster area DM me.
I’ll be waiting for the video from our bewful Lozza tomorrow morning about the early morning wake up because Laorse can’t sleep with the pain in her ears. That poor baby 😭

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I had my ears pierced as a toddler, it’s quite a common thing in Asian culture, but I def wouldn’t do it to my child. It’s such a weird thing to do when you actually think about it lol! Like imagine getting your child a tattoo 😂
Don't give her ideas :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she never wear proper footwear! Never seen her in trainers, shoes boots.. always like a flip flop and today crocs… I don’t get it
The baby is barefoot today. It’s October Loz, dress your daughter properly. She’s so grubby and nasty, pure chav scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm catching up slowly 😀🥰 x
I'm now on page 41 on the last thread.

I've got to Larose's jacket ...

Resizer_16645662085211.jpg

It's like she wants her own role in Back to the Future as she's wearing Marty McFly's jacket 😀😊😄 x.

Resizer_16645662190483.jpg

Resizer_16645662295755.jpg

The money will come in handy and Loz will never be short of scrunchies ever again 😄 X

Back later 🥰😘 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I'm catching up slowly 😀🥰 x
I'm now on page 41 on the last thread.

I've got to Larose's jacket ...

View attachment 1618962

It's like she wants her own role in Back to the Future as she's wearing Marty McFly's jacket 😀😊😄 x.

View attachment 1618963

View attachment 1618961

The money will come in handy and Loz will never be short of scrunchies ever again 😄 X

Back later 🥰😘 x
Rose probably wishing she could go back to the moment she was conceived and run down Loz’s massive thighs instead.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I’m so glad you all said it, I was reluctant to comment on the ear piercing as it’s a hell of a sore subject on a couple of mum groups I’m in. I absolutely do not agree with piercing ears at such a young age. My (almost) 8 year old has asked and said no, not yet. I was 8 when I had mine done (was what I wanted for my birthday at the time). Turns out I was allergic to the silver plated stuff and my ears went awful. Had a massive fight with my mum and dad and agreed to take them out and wait until I was 16 before having them done again. With proper gold.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is a dirty skany sket, no way she will keep those poor babies ears clean like you are supposed to

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Just caught up with her today...I don't agree with piercing baby's ears, but if you are going to do it, pleeeeeease don't got to Claire's Accessories!!! Just the absolute worst place to go!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Big Loz is a fuckin disgrace! How dare she pierce that pure baby’s skin …. Vile witch! 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why does she never wear proper footwear! Never seen her in trainers, shoes boots.. always like a flip flop and today crocs… I don’t get it
enormous bleeping trotters cant fit into anything else

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That moment in life when u realise your mum ain’t got your back and taken you to the dirty piercer as a baby to make herself feel better about the way I look…..and when there are so many other more sanitary options available…

F0C43EAE-CB3B-4AC1-BD05-CC179ECA51B4.png

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Don't worry guys, despite being taken to a cheap and nasty piercing place, when LaSore gets the inevitable fever from the infection from the ear, the house will be so warm she'll be able to 'sweat it all out'!
Our BYG, so caring, so good mumma to bubba.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Poor little Lacoste. Makes me so sad for that sweet innocent girl. I pray they don't get infected.
All for the gram. Respect your daughter's privacy and dignity. Just because you have none big Loz, doesn't mean you can exploit little Laclairs now

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.