Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope I’m not onboard with needlessly piercing a babies ears. Can’t stand this.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Won’t get her child vaccinated, gets the poor child’s ears pierced at Claire’s, tells you everything you need to know….

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
I can’t understand people that do this to a such a young child. Why not wait until they can make up their own mind? Surely it can only be for aesthetic reasons. There’s no need for piercings at such a tiny age.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
I know a lot of people pierce there baby’s ears for culture reasons etc but she is doing this for her own selfish reasons!! She is the same age as my daughter, my daughter is a day older, and there is no way in hell I would do that to her, it’s so cruel! Why would you want to inflict pain on your child! Breaks my heart, stupid c***t

• Angry
Reactions: 40
I couldn’t take my little boy in for any of his vaccines, had to get my mum to do it for me, cause I couldn’t bare to see him in pain.. how can she sit there and film that, is beyond me

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Won’t get her child vaccinated, gets the poor child’s ears pierced at Claire’s, tells you everything you need to know….
Yeah but it jus ma prioviteez babe, yew always gotta look bewful yungel even when yew babygel. weve bin avin a glow up

Screenshot_20220905-175512_Daily Mail Online.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah no she’s only gone and pierced poor LaRose’s ears. :( I hate ear piercing on little kids. And the guns Clare’s use are brutal. What more would we expect though from Loz though. She doesn’t care about that child.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Hellsbells 😬🤭 x

Resizer_16645622889823.jpg

Was originally going for cheese triangle, then went for scream mask 😄😄 x

Resizer_16645622754241.jpg

Great to have u back bud!! Hope the big apple was awes!!
Thank you very much 🥰❤❤💖💕🤗😘 xx.
It's great to be back on my favourite thread 🥰😊❤💖😘 xx
Had a lovely time, favourite been Times Square and Central station. I couldn't believe the individual sizes of cake portions..Loz would love it there, so much food 😃 Love Pom 💖❤💕🥰🤗😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I don’t have strong feeling about babies/toddlers with pierced ears. It’s the norm in Hispanic cultures and considered tacky not to have it done. I’m not Hispanic but grew up in a predominantly Hispanic city. Personally not something I would do to a child and I’m glad my mom waited until I asked. However I find it horrifying she had it done at Claire’s. Where I’m from it’s done at a pediatrician’s office.
Yeah but Loz is a white woman from Essex. She thinks LaPierced is her own personal accessory. It's really not right or fair, she's not even 18 months and obviously has no say in the matter. I know it's "just" an ear piercing and you can remove it but until the child can actually consent then it should be a no. Loz is obsessed with how her child looks and is setting her up for years of body image issues.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Yeah but Loz is a white woman from Essex. She thinks LaPierced is her own personal accessory. It's really not right or fair, she's not even 18 months and obviously has no say in the matter. I know it's "just" an ear piercing and you can remove it but until the child can actually consent then it should be a no. Loz is obsessed with how her child looks and is setting her up for years of body image issues.
I don’t disagree with you. I should have been more clear that I don’t find it shocking because of where I grew up and nor do I have strong feelings about it but it’s definitely odd that she did it when it’s not a cultural expectation. What bothers me most is that she did it in a barbaric way with a gun at an accessory shop.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Sorry did she just do a video of a dyson robo vac, tag dyson, then do a selfie at the dyson kiosk in bluewater? Because she wants one?
Sorry just needed to get that straight.
Maybe he's the wealthy businessman Loz had the date with and she's doing some promo for him as a fank you.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
That is def Chaz in the background and either Bisto is taking the Mickey by posting in gym gear or Loz is trying to look like her I’m not sure which 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@minnietheminx request ❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

Don’t forget it’s copyright that Sharpie pic! To Unleashed talent 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it needs a new name that company, I suggest ‘put them on a leash’ where’s Pom when you need her!

Just made 😃❤ xx I've also gave her some Sharpie pen pants in a more feminine pink but with added room to put her balls in 😄😄😄😄🥰❤💕😘 xx.

Before...

Resizer_16645633587633.jpg

and after loooool ...

Resizer_16645635558031.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Poor Larose. I cannot understand parents getting babies ears pierced. It’s needlessly inflicting pain and discomfort on them and doesn’t look nice at all. I absolutely hate it. I’ve seen many a little girl younger than Larose with little gold hoops 🙈🙈🙈 It’s shameful.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.