Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just about to say this...she looks stiff as a board!!!!! And big loz looks fat as a house!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
I know a lot of people do this to babies but I think this is abuse! There is absolutely no need for her to get LaRose's ear's pierced at 1 year old. I didn't think I could dislike her anymore. And before the pearl clutchers come and have a go "its her baby she can do what she wants" duck off, then duck off again.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Kids have their hands everywhere, the likelyhood those piercings will get infected is very high, or she potentially pulls at them and injures herself. Loz you absolute shitshow

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I cannot believe that stupid fat bleep has pierced that poor babies ears! She hasnt even got her own ears pierced so has no idea how painful it is 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
On her new stories that is 100% Charlie talking in the background.
Ohhhh so maybe that’s why she’s been posting all those quotes these last few days about live your life how you want to not how others tell you to etc blah blah blah blah.

I hope he’s back in the picture for some more drama and ridicule. If she can’t help herself let’s laugh at her some more…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know a lot of people do this to babies but I think this is abuse! There is absolutely no need for her to get LaRose's ear's pierced at 1 year old. I didn't think I could dislike her anymore. And before the pearl clutchers come and have a go "its her baby she can do what she wants" duck off, then duck off again.
Yep yep yep!! My daughter was about 9 when she begged me for hers done.....I remember when she was born....my nanna was always at me to get them done....apparently it was best to get them done when they're babies!! Absolutely no way thank you very much!! Why would you subject a baby to pain that is completely unnecessary!! But we all know big fuckin lozza thinks of no one but her fat sumo self!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I had my ears pierced as a toddler, it’s quite a common thing in Asian culture, but I def wouldn’t do it to my child. It’s such a weird thing to do when you actually think about it lol! Like imagine getting your child a tattoo 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Pierced ears on babies and toddlers is tacky AF.

Goes with the Goodger brand I suppose...

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Simple google search from any good mum especially the mum of a baby would show you endless advise like this.

3A39F344-C046-434F-A590-DD5F5EE52139.png

She’s just a C nt. Everyday more and more.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Why does she never wear proper footwear! Never seen her in trainers, shoes boots.. always like a flip flop and today crocs… I don’t get it
doesn’t matter what footwear she wears - she is just an utter toxic car crash

has heating on 24/7 and brags but gets her kids ears pierced in Claire’s - CHAV - that is all

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I thought guns were illegal now? I've only ever been pierced in my teens using a needle (and swiftly removing them all when I realised my skin was rejecting). I'm sure there was at least campaign's to have them banned.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Grinning for the camera when your child is about to be in completely unnecessary pain

It's your job to protect her from pain you selfish prat. You just don't care do you.

(i couldn't care less how fat or thin loz is, but why oh why has tiny tight gym wear in public become a Thing? I've seen far too many examples over summer, nowhere near a gym. To me it looks ridiculous, rarely flattering, just naff. On a par with cheap sheer leggings worn as jeans. Bork)

• Sick
Reactions: 27
doesn’t matter what footwear she wears - she is just an utter toxic car crash

has heating on 24/7 and brags but gets her kids ears pierced in Claire’s - CHAV - that is all
That grey outfit, I can lip read and i don’t mean her mouth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I have used the disposable piercing mini guns to redo some of my own ear piercings.
And a stapler is a good comparison.
It hurts, and then burns.

The thought of that into the velvety softness of a child's earlobe is awful.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Grinning for the camera when your child is about to be in completely unnecessary pain

It's your job to protect her from pain you selfish prat. You just don't care do you.

(i couldn't care less how fat or thin loz is, but why oh why has tiny tight gym wear in public become a Thing? I've seen far too many examples over summer, nowhere near a gym. To me it looks ridiculous, rarely flattering, just naff. On a par with cheap sheer leggings worn as jeans. Bork)
What I have never came across though is teaming said gym attire with PLEATHER JACKETS!! when did that become a thing!!!! Oh and congrats our Crow!!! U give me hope that one day it might be me.....me and Mr vickster will celebrate 19 years of living in sin next week 😂😂😱😂 xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does she never wear proper footwear! Never seen her in trainers, shoes boots.. always like a flip flop and today crocs… I don’t get it
Feet are too fat

So it looks like Claire’s has a bad reputation for piercings by users…

Better to go to a tattooist or a piercer that uses needles. The guns are awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t have strong feeling about babies/toddlers with pierced ears. It’s the norm in Hispanic cultures and considered tacky not to have it done. I’m not Hispanic but grew up in a predominantly Hispanic city. Personally not something I would do to a child and I’m glad my mom waited until I asked. However I find it horrifying she had it done at Claire’s. Where I’m from it’s done at a pediatrician’s office.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Long, long, long time lurker here but had to comment on the ear piercing, piercing with a gun is a big no no especially on a 1 year old, I cannot get my breath, its just cruel beyond belief

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.