Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst we’re on the good news bandwagon. BabyKat got discharged from the NICU yesterday 🎉
Fantastic news, welcome home BabyKat!

If you need advice on baby footwear, or appropriate food, or places to put a baby bouncer, just ask bewful yung gel.
And then ignore it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She is out with her crocs on, pleather jacket
Screenshot_20221001-170944_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221001-171001_Instagram.jpg
and fat gunt showing 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Ahhhh loz.

We live in a teeny tiny house.
Our car is second hand, small (big enough for my wheelchair, that's all we need).
I don't have any money.
I'm not an influencer.
In your eyes I'm a loser.

But yesterday we booked our wedding.
I'm marrying the man I fell in love with at school in 1981.
My friends, mum and daughter are delighted.

(not a single photo will be filtered. Ones with multiple chins might be quietly deleted 😬)

I know. I am sure you're ashamed of me.
Would it help if I asked you for styling advice? I know you're an expert with that sort of thing.
Maybe you would help me find some footwear?
Thanks hun, you bewful gel.
She is out with her crocs on, pleather jacket View attachment 1618576View attachment 1618577and fat gunt showing 🤢
I don't understand why she has started wearing belly tops??? I know she sees a completely different body than we do but even with a filter on you can see the fuckin size of the gut hanging over her leggings!!!! I would love to see her in the wild...sat at a table like a sumo wrestler.....loving herself in her phone while the rest of the flab hangs about ahha!! Proper delusional man 🤮🤮🤢💩xx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I don't understand why she has started wearing belly tops??? I know she sees a completely different body than we do but even with a filter on you can see the fuckin size of the gut hanging over her leggings!!!! I would love to see her in the wild...sat at a table like a sumo wrestler.....loving herself in her phone while the rest of the flab hangs about ahha!! Proper delusional man 🤮🤮🤢💩xx
Reversed body dysmorphia, what a thunder cu*nt

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No. She did not get toddlers her ears done.

I don't care if anyone here agrees it's NOT OK.

Screenshot_20221001-172348_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221001-172348_Instagram.jpg

It's probably why .5 is there, isn't his family... the type of culture that always have the ears done early?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 86
Why does she never wear proper footwear! Never seen her in trainers, shoes boots.. always like a flip flop and today crocs… I don’t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Causing your kid pain for your own vanity. Because it's nothing to do with LaSore is it? She doesn't up and think- Oh you know what I'd love? Holes in my earlobes.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

View attachment 1618615View attachment 1618615

It's probably why .5 is there, isn't his family... the type of culture that always have the ears done early?
I'll be honest, I was surprised it took her this long to do this to her child.
I agree with you- a baby/toddler cannot consent, and cultural or not, I just think it's not only wrong,n but it's tacky. Nothing screams chav like a baby with pierced ears.

• Angry
Reactions: 51
Sorry did she just do a video of a dyson robo vac, tag dyson, then do a selfie at the dyson kiosk in bluewater? Because she wants one?
Sorry just needed to get that straight.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Sorry did she just do a video of a dyson robo vac, tag dyson, then do a selfie at the dyson kiosk in bluewater? Because she wants one?
Sorry just needed to get that straight.
It's on her OF Gift List should some sad act wish to buy her a present 🎁

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1618615View attachment 1618615

That's one thing I really hate.

It's not for the child, it's completely for the adults.
Horrible. It also looks as naff as hell.
As for taking bloody photos of it.

I hope you're going to keep lainjured much cleaner now laureen. What you've just forced on to her is disgusting.
Take your ridiculous gym wear that's never seen a gym and duck off.

And put something on that poor bairn's feet. Ffs. Useless woman, awful parent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.