Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Emmie81 your request 🥰😘 xx

I wonder if she will confiscate their phones like a modern day trunchbull for fear of a wild photo

Just made 😀 Love Pom 🥰🤗❤💖💕😘 xx

Resizer_16646237485941.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Just wanna say a huge congrats to Crowbag. There’s been some lovely news lately amongst our dear Scrunchie brigade. 🙏

I’m trying to think of Lozza related
paraphernalia in the tradition of:

Something old: ?
Something new: Fartier bracelet.
Something borrowed: Chloe Goodman’s face.
Something blue: ?

I could only manage two as I’m nursing a major hangover atm. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just wanna say a huge congrats to Crowbag. There’s been some lovely news lately amongst our dear Scrunchie brigade. 🙏

Congrats Crowbag. Please be wary of sharing happy news on this thread, as some new member may come and take the huff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Something old- any boy over 25.
Something blue-

1664626655596.png

1664626681874.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Congrats @Crowbag 🥳

You're a byg who can do it all! Wifey material! Remember to go to Loz Arsethickics so you can have some bewful kissable lips for your boy on your big day ❤🌽 *a gangster rap version of Mariah Carey My All plays in background*

Edit- instead of exchanging rings (although we do love some Fartier) why not get your boy's name tattooed on your private area?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The state of the country when we’ve got sad sack ten bob millionaire wannabe influencahs boasting about having the fuckin heating on. If you don’t laugh you’ll bloody cry
She's one of the twats that fink 2.5k is the most you'll pay regardless of how much energy you use. No hun, that's based on an average household's use.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

something old-her real face?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Something old- any boy over 25.
Something blue-

View attachment 1618086
View attachment 1618089
One of my fave faces that top one, nice to see it again!

Congratulations @Crowbag I think a sweetcorn scrunchie on each wrist is a much better (and comfier) option than a green-wrist-turning-2-sizes-too-small-Fartier

1664632055079.png

And sod the veil, you need something that you can use again, these hair clips are just the dogs bolllix

1664631698944.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
something old-her real face?
Which one? She's had so many!

One of my fave faces that top one, nice to see it again!

Congratulations @Crowbag I think a sweetcorn scrunchie on each wrist is a much better (and comfier) option than a green-wrist-turning-2-sizes-too-small-Fartier

View attachment 1618258

And sod the veil, you need something that you can use again, these hair clips are just the dogs bolllix

View attachment 1618248
Simply bewful!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Whilst we’re on the good news bandwagon. BabyKat got discharged from the NICU yesterday 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Congratulations on your wedding news @Crowbag - some excellent suggestions on wedding attire. Don’t forget BYG was selling a wedding dress recently…

Happy news for you too @Kat_Valentine - having baby home must feel such a relief x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.