Lauren Goodger #7 Big loz flouts all lockdown rules, sweetcorn makes up 95% of her stools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Billie Mucklow who was on Towie who has since married a footballer. It's pretty much how she left it! I did find photos to compare once. ( p.s I have 5 pages to catch up on sorry if someone has already replied with the same info! )
Nobody replied that I saw, thank you I couldn't think who lived there. Have fun catching up.

Reactions: 2
Yes Billie Mucklow who was on Towie who has since married a footballer. It's pretty much how she left it! I did find photos to compare once. ( p.s I have 5 pages to catch up on sorry if someone has already replied with the same info! )
Fab intel ! Managed to find this article which is when she had just moved in .

My highlight is " I love a bargain "I bought a candle that was £250"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Yip. There it is, my old coffee table. I was sure the Roberto Cavalli wallpaper was much more expensive than that. I remember seeing Billies new gaff a few years ago and her taste had got worse, if that's possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"The wallpaper, which I inherited, is Roberto Cavalli, so I worked around the neutral colours"
bleeping Changing Rooms Lauren style. She loves beige food, beige longewear and beige Interiors!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

These are the photos of the flat from Billes IG account that I could see. Looks like the furniture was part of the deal too!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yip. There it is, my old coffee table. I was sure the Roberto Cavalli wallpaper was much more expensive than that. I remember seeing Billies new gaff a few years ago and her taste had got worse, if that's possible.
Billie lives in rod Stewart’s old house now doesn’t she

Reactions: 3
Did Mucky sell it to her or it just rented ? Surely she hasn’t got enough disposable income to own outright and what financial institution would give her a mortgage

But... damn that girl is back .. I kinda hoped she’d cruel under a rock and become pumba and Timon food

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know, I tried to find her on insta and couldn't. I found an article from last year saying they sold their Essex (I think) home.
Yes it is Ros Stewart’s just had a look! They’ve got Andy’s two eldest children living with them to so not sure what the story is there

Reactions: 3
I don't know, I tried to find her on insta and couldn't. I found an article from last year saying they sold their Essex (I think) home.
He's back playing for Newcastle now so likely they will be back in footballers village of Ponteland

So she has returned making spag bol on the stories. No apologies, zero fucks given.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seriously how does she afford that rent etc?

Enough pasta Lozza?
2 bed flats to rent in chig with that kind of space are usually around that or even more , depends where about.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.