Lauren Goodger #7 Big loz flouts all lockdown rules, sweetcorn makes up 95% of her stools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was those Forex training scams where they supposedly teach you how to make thousands on trades but forget to mention that shares can go up and down. Usually the comments are suspended on them because they’re so dodgy. I must have slipped through!
Well that's even worse and more stupid because Forex is the foreign exchange markets not stocks and shares... dumb she be.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have heard this but I'm not sure if I read it on here? Racking my brain as the girl had screenshots, I'm thinking it was Instagram comments. Lauren had messaged the girl saying she was ugly and should get surgery. If I recall correctly the girl who said it is with one of her exes or something along those lines.

I will remember it will come to me.

She called Lucy M ugly on TOWIE. Hardly, I mean Luce is many things, but ugly she is not.

Chaz has a new jacket that's his day sorted. Probably got it on as they were about to go to her sisters she doesn't speak to 😂

Chunky Chaz the Michelin Man.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s clinging on like one of them old clip-on toys from the 80s and has the cheeks to match🤣
Omg I had a bunch of these clipped to my curtains I’d actually forgotten these existed thank you @I’m_4ever_blowing_bubbles 🙌🏽

What a yummy spread we have tonight.View attachment 378924
WTAF ??? Is that Mac n Cheese on the side of a Sunday lunch ? What is wrong with these people, where the gravy ? What are those Yorkshire puddings? Eurgh !!!

• Haha
I wonder what she's having today? apart from sweetcorn.

• Haha
They don't even own a gravy boat. This has offended me more than the crappy looking dinner.
Please don’t set me off today Mavis 😂 you’ve completely spoilt my innocent love of Pringles , don’t give Big Loz and Little Chaz any ideas for props for their future “leaked” sex tapes 😩🤗

It’s a popular thing in Caribbean culture. I have Caribbean friends who had Mac and cheese as a side with Christmas dinner. More than likely a lot nicer than big loz
My children’s father is Jamaican we were together 18 years and I can honestly say after many Xmas meals of jerk chicken rice and peas with coleslaw and veg with the in laws I’ve never once seen a Sunday lunch with Mac and cheese. I think it’s more an African American tradition, we went to New Orleans a few years ago and it was definitely a thing there

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m half from the Caribbean too and we have mac and cheese on our Sunday dinner 😩🤣 it’s the best even to the point now we have it with our English Sunday dinners too. Sorry but it’s beaut don’t knock it 😂 also the Toby Carvery near me offers it as one of the veg options so a lot of people must have it too? We have it baked though not soft 🙄

• Haha
I’m half from the Caribbean too and we have mac and cheese on our Sunday dinner 😩🤣 it’s the best even to the point now we have it with our English Sunday dinners too. Sorry but it’s beaut don’t knock it 😂 also the Toby Carvery near me offers it as one of the veg options so a lot of people must have it too? We have it baked though not soft 🙄
Hmm - well I don't suppose it is different from having cauliflower cheese really except it is another carb so for me would be roast pots or mac/cheese.

@Dinkydonut my comment was innocent 😇 but now I'm imagining all sorts with these two and their gravy. #filth #mmmm just like mother used to make.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Now you mention it i’ve seen it in toby too, i assumed it was cauliflower cheese

Reactions: 5
Big loz has woken up and posted in her stories. Its her sisters birthday i think she is in some of the photos but its hard to tell cos they look so photoshopped. Nice that she took time out from her sweetcorn bowl to wish her happy birthday 🎂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Legend ! I knew I wasnt making it up 😂

This is one of them I managed to find attached.

(Edited to blur out people's handles !)
She needs to be called out on it because she is the first one to scream about abuse and being trolled.

She actually doesn’t care about what she has said she has probably been laughing her fat fake arse off about it all

Confession: I had the mirrored coffee table, it was from Laura Ashley, not sure if she still has it but its long been donated to charity by myself. That flat I'm.sure belonged to a wag who has now since married and she kept the wallpaper for ages. At least I think its the same property.
Yes Billie Mucklow who was on Towie who has since married a footballer. It's pretty much how she left it! I did find photos to compare once. ( p.s I have 5 pages to catch up on sorry if someone has already replied with the same info! )

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.