Lauren Goodger #7 Big loz flouts all lockdown rules, sweetcorn makes up 95% of her stools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think they've made it to Darras Hall yet, the Chigwell mansion is still unsold despite the half million price reduction. What can be keeping discerning buyers away I wonder, the crushed grey velour furnishings or the classy mirror over the bed ๐Ÿค”

OMG that is HIDEOUS!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Don't think they've made it to Darras Hall yet, the Chigwell mansion is still unsold despite the half million price reduction. What can be keeping discerning buyers away I wonder, the crushed grey velour furnishings or the classy mirror over the bed ๐Ÿค”

My EYES!!!!! I can't. I don't... but Why!!! It's so hideous

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I told you it was bad, these photos are much better than I recall. I swear to you it was bright pink with zebra wallpaper and matching soft furnishings.
Everywhere. This is tasteful in comparison. Please Google.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
It really is true about money not buying taste! What a hideous house ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 4
You can enjoy that for me sweetcheeks, I'm back to work Monday... Bollocks.
We'll write you a note 265.

"Please 'scuse 265 from nasty work today. There will be important journalistic reporting in the SoS (Sidebar of Shame) that will require dissemination and articulate, well balanced discussion.

Love etc,

Tattlers"

That do??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Page 48 and it's that time, please submit suggestions for the next thread,

All previous suggestions are VOID unless reposted NOW, just to be fair.

Reactions: 2
๐ŸŒฝ HOE HOE HOE, (Lolly) Green Giant. ๐ŸŒฝ

And ... I bet you all say it in the deep voice ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.