Lauren Goodger #7 Big loz flouts all lockdown rules, sweetcorn makes up 95% of her stools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg have you saw her replies! We are all jealous as the paps won’t pay us for photos! This woman is absolutely deluded I’ve never known anyone like her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
And all I got from her was THIS...

Lauren03Janreply7.jpg

Lauren couldn't answer my question, at least she saw my question.
Surprised she didn't block me.

I also saw the 39 replies some of which are above this post.

Reactions: 10
Omg have you saw her replies! We are all jealous as the paps won’t pay us for photos! This woman is absolutely deluded I’ve never known anyone like her
I know right. She actually thinks most people like her and think she looks great and that DM filter out positive comments. OMG. her friends and family need to help her. This is not normal. If this was the case why does she edit every fricken picture to oblivion. I’ve seen her. It’s FUGLY.

Reactions: 13
“You now where I live” and “you no my every move and locations”. She’s as thick as a brick. Honestly!
[/QUOTe
This women is as thick as tit her response join my only fans t
“You now where I live” and “you no my every move and locations”. She’s as thick as a brick. Honestly!
She will delete everything soon!

I nearly missed the sweetcorn in the bottom left corner there, nice touch ;)
ffs I love this

I actually can’t deal with her she’s is nuts all this so called therapy she has hasn’t helped her! Surprised Charlie’s not piped up

Attachments

Reactions: 4
That Jacqueline whoever, (whose place they were apparently at on xmas day as proven by the insta stories) and posted on FB she had covid etc has made her FB page private today, hmmmmm :unsure:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
That Jacqueline whoever, (whose place they were apparently at on xmas day as proven by the insta stories) and posted on FB she had covid etc has made her FB page private today, hmmmmm :unsure:
Hmm it wasnt this morning! Bit late anyway as I’ve screenshot everything so she can’t get out of that one

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.