Lauren Goodger #7 Big loz flouts all lockdown rules, sweetcorn makes up 95% of her stools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair that looks edible, I think she deserves some praise here. Well done Lauren, well done 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she goes ham on an insta filter in one, lighting her face up like her gaudy Christmas tree, leaving the birthday girl, her Sister!!, in the dark!
And then on the other one she has blatantly cut the heavily-edited head (I won't say 'her' head as it's so far removed from what she actually looks like) from a backgrid shot and plonked it on top! You can tell the colour of her chest and face are totally different.

And now she's trying to trick impressionable young girls to try forex trading, telling them to follow someone she doesn't even follow herself.

She truly is a grade A c*nt. Get a proper job you absolute waste of space.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 9
With the twisty pasta rather than spaghetti. A ton of cheese too
And not a scrap of sweetcorn to be seen!!! As for the mince, she had enough to feed a family of four, she might of had 2 portions!

On her stories she talked to camera, no apology just a bleeping advert as if "nothing happened".

Reactions: 9
And not a scrap of sweetcorn to be seen!!! As for the mince, she had enough to feed a family of four, she might of had 2 portions!

On her stories she talked to camera, no apology just a bleeping advert as if "nothing happened".
Looks like she’s sweeping it under the carpet and brazening it out 😱

Reactions: 5
So she goes ham on an insta filter in one, lighting her face up like her gaudy Christmas tree, leaving the birthday girl, her Sister!!, in the dark!
And then on the other one she has blatantly cut the heavily-edited head (I won't say 'her' head as it's so far removed from what she actually looks like) from a backgrid shot and plonked it on top! You can tell the colour of her chest and face are totally different.

And now she's trying to trick impressionable young girls to try forex trading, telling them to follow someone she doesn't even follow herself.

Have reported the forecast tit as a scam. Which it is

Reactions: 11
Oh and she posted the same tit on the grid, she remembered to turn the comments off.
However she left them on in the stories.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Sisters prettier than her and she can't face it but she's made it so obvious with the altering of those pics.
So what is this forex thing, loads of influencers seem to be at.

Reactions: 7
He's back playing for Newcastle now so likely they will be back in footballers village of Ponteland
Don't think they've made it to Darras Hall yet, the Chigwell mansion is still unsold despite the half million price reduction. What can be keeping discerning buyers away I wonder, the crushed grey velour furnishings or the classy mirror over the bed 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Which one is meant to be her?

• Haha
Oh and she posted the same tit on the grid, she remembered to turn the comments off.
However she left them on in the stories.

'Online stratchies' 😂 😂 😂 😂 . Have you seen the Forex trader? I particularly liked the photo straight up her fanny! Screams of professionalism.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sisters prettier than her and she can't face it but she's made it so obvious with the altering of those pics.
So what is this forex thing, loads of influencers seem to be at.
Her little sister is also stunning Riannan or something like that . Doesn't seem to have fallen down the plastic hole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.