Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NinaStar90

VIP Member
Has he got ones of other lads or are those 'premium'?

Can we all chip and and message him saying we will pay him a tenner over the private chat if he sends an unshopped pic of Lauren?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Same. I don’t think she’s ever been attractive.
Glad it's not just me! She's wasn't ugly, but certainly not pretty, either - typically average and she looked like every other woman who wanted that essex look. Now she really does look piggy with her tiny eyes and puffed up face and lips, it's horrible! 🤢 She's deformed herself and if she stopped with all the treatments tomorrow, god help her as I think the damage is done....

Reactions: 20

Clickbait

VIP Member
Do you think if she was offered everything she professes she wants - true love, marriage, kids etc. but she had to give up the ‘celebrity’ life and no longer be ‘famous’, she’d take it? Something tells me no...

Reactions: 19

behindthesofa

Chatty Member
People say she used to be pretty, but even in her TOWIE days, I think she's really average, quite chavvy with dead eyes. 😑
No, she's never been attractive really. If she didn't have such a vile personality then nobody would care, but she thinks everyone is jealous. Not in this lifetime sunshine! 😂

• Haha

Chi4

VIP Member
Straight home for these two , farting their arses off in bed after all that food again ! Slobbering all over each other like a pair of 15 year olds 🙈

What filter does she use ? Completely changed her flat square face ?!?

• Haha
  • Sick

Chi4

VIP Member
Wow , LG had a Big Mac now eating a full blown curry now. I thought I could put it away. This pair don’t stop eating !! Hope they have two toilets 😷

• Haha
  • Sick

WordSalad

VIP Member
She’s a lazy cow , lays in bed most of the time and eats shit loads of sweet corn as all she has to do is open a

No wonder she is so fat. Her diet is appalling
Soon be time for her new year new me posts. She'll swig a green smoothy cos she needs the goodness, pose in a car park on her way to the gym lol and by the evening she'll be troughing a huge take away. It's an annual event.
And whatever size is that grey hoody her 'wardrobe sorter' held up? It could double as a tent.

• Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Fellow Tatlers not going to lie , I am sat in a pub three drinks down on a Tuesday afternoon in the rainy Highlands of Scotland. I give you the latest bunch of bullshit , I think I wouldn't have such an issue if she wasn't such an absolute fucking liar.

• Haha