Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
EE40A8F2-96C4-4CD6-A861-23CAA7A46017.png

99313A45-4A60-4089-B36F-F1F470FB0F3C.png

The first one she just posted on Instagram. The second one was from DM last year. 😂. She knows she looks like a pig and needs all that editing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I'm sorry but I have no sympathy for her whatsoever. We all have low self esteem (to an extent) and issues with past relationships, body issues etc, but most people have enough about them to actually get up off their arses, have a job and a life and get therapy, whatever. She is lazy, it's as simple as that. It's far easier for her to spend every waking hour on the gram posting silly pictures and imagining that she's Sophia Loren crossed with Angelina. It's not her fault that she's thick but it is her fault that she is influencing a whole generation of young girls into thinking that education doesn't matter and that all you need to do is butcher your face and body and get your flaps out for a few quid.

She needs to wake up and realise that she's:

Tragic. Her pictures show someone in the deepest throes of narcissism. Hooking up with 15 year old gays isn't helping her cause either.
Fat. We can't gloss over that. I'm fat too but I know I am and I try and be as healthy as I can and I don't filter my pics to within an inch of their life.
Talentless.
Unlikeable.
Laughable.
Moronic.
Pitiful.

Come off social media Lauren, get a normal job and a normal bloke and maybe, just maybe, you will find happiness. If not, within a year you'll be doing hardcore films.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Littlemissnaughty

Chatty Member
Early I know but can I suggest the next thread title: Lauren Goodger: “Tits, filters and nom nom nom, makes us want to vom vom vom”

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Just when you think she can't be any more of a fucking idiot she has posted a story on her insta that I won't even repost as it shouldn't be shared . Basically it's a bunch of stats with country's and numbers and says it's the number of children missing this year though hasn't been reported in the news because of covid.

Long story short she's using missing children as a way to justify her "covid is fake and overblown bullshit"and also these stats are not accurate or something that should be used in this way EVER.

Source : I work in the field and this spreading of fake news and using this shit to get fucking likes is disgusting, absolute scumbag .

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Traveler001

VIP Member
Arty 😂 honestly though .... this guy is not straight . He definitely does gay for pay like Sean Pratt .

No hate on sex workers but this guy is just a social media climber . Gains followers for getting his bits out lol
Is this what he's expecting people to pay for? Are people actually paying for his content? Is that arousing to anyone out there at all? Cos I've just clamped shut like a bulldog clip...

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Sickofinstacrap

I often wonder where will the towie lot be in 10 years time, will they ever fade into obscurity? Will they continue to try and sell their souls to DM for a few shit pics? Will they be in massive amounts of debt for the constant fake imagine they want us all to believe? I live near a lot of these towie lot so have seen a lot out and about. That Abbie one who’s dad was a priest and who claimed she was with floyd mayweather, she got her hair and makeup done by the 16 year old apprentices in the salon when there was a deal to get both done for £20 for the girls portfolio and she STILL asked for it for free for an insta shout out.. she then wore her hood up and put sunglasses on when it was pissing down outside ‘in case paps were outside’.. they weren’t.. she talked obnoxiously loud about her next trip to LA and how she was basically starving herself til then.. gemma collins card was declined in a filling station and she kept shouting at the clerk that she was a millionaire until an old lady behind her paid for her petrol...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

WSS01

Bit of tea. I live in a town 10/15 minutes outside of where Towie is filmed. It has a lot of salons, restaurants etc. So catching up with a friend Lauren come up as she’s seen an article on the Daily Mail, one been airbrushed by BackGrid. She works in said restaurant in this town and has seen Lauren once before Christmas and once when the first lockdown ended. She told me she couldn’t believe the weight she’s gained within 6/7 months. She said she’s at least a size 16/18. So to see her in the paper airbrushed to a size 10/12 is a joke! She also refused a young girl a photo with her outside the restaurant said she was in a rush 🙄 Shes terrified of real photos getting out I think. She’ll soon not be able to leave the house.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28