Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dinkydonut

That’s what I don’t get. All those people she sees and knows on her Instagram and they comment wow gorgeous babe. What cracks me up are her friends who say wow UNREAL. They are being honest because it’s literally unreal.
Do u think they’re actually saying “wow unreal “ in a sarcastic way ? Then again do they even have the intelligence for sarcasm? I really don’t understand it either. Why is it that when she looks so different in real life to her instagram posts , when she went on Celebs go dating none of the guys said anything about her being a catfish ?
I noticed on her instagram posts called memories I think there was a few from 140 weeks ago where she looks so slim and toned and I don’t think it’s photoshopped, this must have been around the time she was really going to the gym n not just pretending. She actually looks decent so she can look good it’s just when she over eats and gets overweight then tries to lie about it she ends up looking like a massive sea turkey

Attachments

Reactions: 1

MrsEms

VIP Member
Oh my god! He's going to have someones eye out if he keeps swinging THAT around😳

• Sick

liar liar

VIP Member
Someone has mentioned that Lauren is wearing a real fur coat and not a fake.
I don't know if the coat is fake or not but Lauren supports PETA.
How can someone say it is real fur? If it can be proved where the garment came from and that fur is used fine but for some reason I don't think she would wear the real stuff. I'll stick to goading Katie Price about her fur habits on this occasion;)

Emmie81

VIP Member
i disagree about the reinvention - I believe he fucked some old female ex to get the jobs he booked? He’s fucking shite at presenting .... he’s so insincere and stuff. I believe he would fuck his way for a job ....
[/QUOTE]

Don’t we all work with a career ladder fuckeress though ?

Cherrycola3587

Ok I’m such a loser but I think I know what app she uses! I checked for an old pap pic and couldn’t believe the difference everything I’ve done I did to make it look like what she edits them to the nose, etc...
her and the Goodman sisters and also the GC love a bit of FaceApp too, the Hollywood filters 😂 See it all over insta to be fair