Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ambrosie

VIP Member
What a sad state of affairs if you cannot even eat your food in peace and filter the f#ck out your face and manage to completely disfigure your fingers in the mean time ! My other half would be like wtf are you doing !
Also Charlie not had the red prossie 📍 on his insta 🥴📍📍📍

📍 what does this actually mean on insta profiles ?!?
I thought it was a pin to show that you’re mentioning a location. I don’t really use Insta though so I’m not certain.Or it could be a single tomato on a vine 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't think she looks lovely at all! She has absolutely ruined her face! It looks very masculine and plastic.
I agree, I don’t think she’s an attractive woman, even back in her Towie days I thought she was a “plane jane” compared to all the others.
She looks so masculine now, face like Buzz Lightyear after absolutely pumping it with filler.
No wonder her fella likes the peen too 😂

*plain not plane 🙄😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Traveler001

VIP Member
I'd add the video here, but it's off-topic, a depressing watch, some people may actually share it and it could get spread as misinformation - it may even earn me a mod warning.

Anyway, such videos are just a tad more grim than Lauren CGI Avatar £100 Bewbs OnlyFans/Admire Me saddo KFC Bucket "Size 8" Goodger.
I saw some photos of someone, I don't know who, she was selling them for $100 and someone posted her previews to show an example of bad photoshop. They were awful. The men who buy these kinds of photos might as well just whack off over marge Simpson.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Do you think she actually thinks she actually looks like her edited pictures ? Surely rent boy must say to her ‘ Give it a rest Lozza ‘.
That’s what I don’t get. All those people she sees and knows on her Instagram and they comment wow gorgeous babe. What cracks me up are her friends who say wow UNREAL. They are being honest because it’s literally unreal.

• Haha

Traveler001

VIP Member
Yeah she's pretty tall looking when she's next to other people.

Also, those pics in the DM of her in a thong are well over a year old.
I know I'm going to sound so horrible and bitchy here and I really don't mean to, it's a genuine question. How on earth does she wear clothes this tight, especially the way the waistband digs into her stomach, and eat food in the quantities she does eg pizza express yesterday. She must have awful red marks on her when she gets home and takes her clothes off. She would look so much better in clothes that fit and flatter, there's women the same sizes as her and twice her size who look lovely so it's nothing to do with her size (which I think is fine) it's the clothes she wears, the editing so it's very surprising to see her insta photo and then a daily mail photo and the lying that are the issues.

• Sad

Chi4

VIP Member
The pair of them must 💩 for England with all that crap . She acts like she is 15 with her first ever boyfriend. It’s so weird her behaviour

• Haha

GeorgiaOrwell

I absolutely love how many comments are making reference to how she’s in the car park again.

I am really conflicted with Lauren she obviously has abandonment issues and low self esteem from her upbringing and Mark was awful to her. I have wondered whether she feels like sex is the only thing she has a to offer and that’s why she is so over sexualised - it’s the only thing Mark was complementary about.

Other times I think good lord is Linda from Gimme Gimme Gimme..........at least she has her tom now.

• Haha

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Anyone know where I can get a christmas tree from? Oh i dunno, this time of year most shops are selling christmas trees you absolute beg!!

• Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
She looks lovely in those photos from new magazine, clothes that fit and where she doesn't have literally everything on display so she looks classy as well.
I don't think she looks lovely at all! She has absolutely ruined her face! It looks very masculine and plastic.

Katie8ee

VIP Member
I have also just reported her to Peta for wearing that fox fur jacket. I mean is there any line she won't cross at this point.

• Angry