Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roseturntupnose

Lauren Goodger #6 She's all smoke and mirrors and lies she's getting thinner

Lauren Goodger #7 Dodgy man, dodgy tans, dodgy fillers and dodgy fans

Lauren Goodger #7 Avoiding paps since she was four, but texting backgrid "meet me out the door"

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Sickofinstacrap

Chatty Member
Maccies and an Indian takeaway in the same day, who thinks she’s going to start some kind of weight loss program soon? ‘Lauren’s OMG Workout: The Sequel’ 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Glortard

VIP Member
I know she gets a lot of hate but I feel for her. I hope this relationship works out for her and that he treats her nicely 🤷‍♀️
given that he seems to enjoy playing with other men’s cocks the chances of there being a real relationship never mind one working out is about as slim as us waking up to an IG post from Lauren posting an unphotoshopped picture of herself

• Haha
Reactions: 17

NinaStar90

VIP Member
The DM comments about what he's wearing in the pics made me notice he was wearing a onesie to dinner 😅🤣😅🤣

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
I work in the airline industry and I used to travel a lot from Ireland to London and I actually saw her in Heathrow in 2018 and I was shocked!!!! That morning before work (in London) I was reading an article about her weight loss journey, thought nothing of it, and literally that day I saw her! She was at least a size 14-16. Nothing wrong with that, but she is a total liar leading people to believe she is a size 10

• Haha
  • Angry

Traveler001

VIP Member
I don't know how she isn't embarrassed. Of everything basically. Her only fans, her gay for pay or maybe just gay boyfriend who would be in a 'relationship' with anyone who is in the public eye, wearing clothes too small, editing herself, her career, her vanity, her lips, her tan, her hair touching, her carpark photoshoots. If someone told me their 15 year old was behaving like this I'd say oh don't worry she'll grow up when she's at college but this is a grown woman. I feel partly sad for her and partly annoyed by her that she's wasting her life on this nonsense when on paper she has so much going for her. Nice flat, access to career opportunities that don't include half price photos of her boobs, a loyal following, her health, money, looks which would be nice if she wore clothes that fitted and didn't make her lips and eyebrows three times too big. She obviously couldn't give a shit about my opinion but there it is anyway.

Why is she wearing her thong on the outside of her leggings?
She's a superhero.

She's dressed all in black, we don't know what she really looks like and she hangs around outside, we all know what superhero she is...she's... Bat Twat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Emmie81

VIP Member
Whilst I hate the “ couldn’t give a shit” attitude towards covid ... when it comes to those 4 slags I’d be more concerned about the lack of protection with the risk of an STI being transmitted to a poor unsuspecting soul

and her recent video of the United flight and “suffercated” -god help if she ever had kids and needed to help with the spelling homework

That arse shot looks like she's straining not to follow through. Stupid, thick twat. & who calls their partner's parent 'Mummy'. FFS.

• Haha