Lauren Goodger #5 Only seen after dark, probably in a random car park.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is deranged and deluded , how does she manage to change everything about herself ? Must be some strong editing app ! The difference is outrageous.

And she must be desperate for £££££
Only a matter of time before she gets her flange out to the highest bidder .

Reactions: 10
EE40A8F2-96C4-4CD6-A861-23CAA7A46017.png

99313A45-4A60-4089-B36F-F1F470FB0F3C.png

The first one she just posted on Instagram. The second one was from DM last year. 😂. She knows she looks like a pig and needs all that editing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Same. I don’t think she’s ever been attractive.
Glad it's not just me! She's wasn't ugly, but certainly not pretty, either - typically average and she looked like every other woman who wanted that essex look. Now she really does look piggy with her tiny eyes and puffed up face and lips, it's horrible! 🤢 She's deformed herself and if she stopped with all the treatments tomorrow, god help her as I think the damage is done....

Reactions: 20
People say she used to be pretty, but even in her TOWIE days, I think she's really average, quite chavvy with dead eyes. 😑
No, she's never been attractive really. If she didn't have such a vile personality then nobody would care, but she thinks everyone is jealous. Not in this lifetime sunshine! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like her and her toyboy are out of lockdown as they seem to be out at someone’s house again.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
No, she's never been attractive really. If she didn't have such a vile personality then nobody would care, but she thinks everyone is jealous. Not in this lifetime sunshine! 😂
Imagine being jealous of having a face like a pig and lips like a baboons arse? 😂 Not to mention her ridiculously inflated bum - she looks like a surgeon has been experimenting on her! 🥴😂 She's a horrible person inside and out, and one day, she will realise she's screwed up and will have nobody to blame but herself.... 🙄

• Haha
People say she used to be pretty, but even in her TOWIE days, I think she's really average, quite chavvy with dead eyes. 😑
Speaking as a hot blooded male, even I wouldn't touch her with a bargepole, I like my women with their own body parts
with no additives or preservatives.

I feel diseased just looking at her, not even remotely attractive.

Reactions: 11
Speaking as a hot blooded male, even I wouldn't touch her with a bargepole, I like my women with their own body parts
with no additives or preservatives.

I feel diseased just looking at her, not even remotely attractive.
Like you know you’re gonna catch an STD just looking at her.

• Sad
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.