Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crapbagchrissie

Ironic that they are so worried about what they put in their bodies except when it comes to penis.
Neither of them are too fussy in that respect. Least the Goodman's duped some footballers. Best goodger could manage was bob the builder, desperate for fame who will mount anything

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Glortard

VIP Member
Fellow Tatlers not going to lie , I am sat in a pub three drinks down on a Tuesday afternoon in the rainy Highlands of Scotland. I give you the latest bunch of bullshit , I think I wouldn't have such an issue if she wasn't such an absolute fucking liar.

Two immediate lies from that article

- she is a big unit which has only been growing throughout the lockdown
- she has not had any sex with Charles as he is too busy smashing other trackie chav boy's back doors in

• Haha
So a spot of cross-posting but saw this on the KP thread that I don’t normally read and had to share it here. I wonder if he’ll do another one with Lauren twerking on the car bonnet? 😂

[/QUOTE]

Oh my god, that video it literally the best thing I have ever seen 😂😂😂 I can't even, it's hilarious 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Clickbait

VIP Member
Do you reckon The Wrights look at her IG for content comeback 🤣
As much as she repulses me, he does too. He has got a radio show but is totally unsuited to the format - terrible vocabulary, no content ideas, keeps repeating himself. The term ‘wifey’ makes me want to :sick: anyway, but how crass is that post. Look at me eating lobster!

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Each photoshop looks like a different celeb to me

The 'Kylie':

The 'Jessica/Ken Doll':

The 'Carmen Electra':

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Mrs Brill

She'll get it too,for free obvs.Fuckin grifter.
Doesn’t always work; does anyone remember the time she was hungover, begging for three roast dinners, bouncing around on the bed screaming “THIS ARSE NEEDS FOOD!” only to be completely ignored and forced to order take out from KFC?

• Haha
  • Sick

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Looking at her sweaty face she's either off her head or has a temperature and should probably be self isolating. And look at chunky Chas with his jodhpur legs.
When I saw her at a pub a few months ago this is how I remembered her. Very greasy oily dirty looking stuck up mean not pretty face. She looked wide. Her butt came into the room five seconds after the rest of her. I’m amazed at how much editing goes on and how good she is at it. Sometimes I think I imagined what I saw but then when I see pictures like today I know I wasn’t imagining it. I even had to google if u can edit videos because I thought surely you can’t do that but you can, she does it’s simple.

• Haha
  • Sick

Blakelycakey

Long time lurker on this thread but couldn’t not comment this photo is speaking to me “here’s Johnny” 🤣🤣🤣
4227F73E-79C7-4D80-B359-B88CEF5D561B.jpeg

• Haha