Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Correct me if I am but she looks like she massively is overusing filler. She is starting to look like a statue from the roman times with her face protruding more and more. She's going to end up like that cat lady the bride of wildenstein of something like that. Horrific!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

BigMavis

VIP Member
If my significant other was posting pictures of his knob online I'd be mortified and seriously questioning the relationship. They probably spin it as cashing in on their z list fame, kerching! But seriously you gotta be scraping the bottom of the life barrel if you think this is a normal way to make a few pounds. The people who pay are just as bad, its perverted. This type of content is free all over the Internet, whats the appeal. I'm genuinely curious.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Katie8ee

VIP Member
I mean at this point she just lies every time she breaths. Isn't it funny that today's DM pics of her at a "restaurant" are in exactly the same place as the pics of her "leaving a TV studio" last month .

They are so obviously both taken on the same night . Just to be clear it's neither of the things above it's the car park outside her flat ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
Unless I've completely misunderstood (which is entirely possible as I'm a couple of gins in...) has she really just posted about a dog that's been stolen from an elderly lady....followed by advertising puppies for sale???

This from the utter bellend that bought two puppies, let them shit all over her bed and then gave them away because she couldn't be arsed to deal with them/got bored?

God she's a twunt.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Traveler001

VIP Member
Her face is going to be panoramic if she keeps going ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑView attachment 335311
Who the bloody hell is that! It looks like if Lauren Goodger and the head from art attack had a baby! Why is her chin pointy, why is her face so square and carved, why does she look like a 45 year old. That's ridiculous. And her tiny eyes hold so much sadness for such tiny eyes.

• Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
So tonight's dinner is (yes I counted) 16 chicken goujon type things and about 14 chunks of what may be halloumi? Charlie has boasted that it's a simple dish to make but one of his specialities or some shit. It's hard cooking breaded chicken in an oven.

Edited to add Lozza "prepared " the salad which seemed to be smeared with BBQ sauce

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

Traveler001

VIP Member
Photo shopping her child self ๐Ÿ˜ซ I much prefer the non photoshopped pic.. Looking back on

This is literally a thing though ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I think Lauren could have a massive following on YouTube doing the mukbang (think that's how you spell it) and asmr eating videos tbh (although not my thing!)
I know, honestly the things men are willing to pay for disturbs me deeply. They used to just sometimes talk about it in magazines and documentaries where their faces were blurred out and now everyone is so open and sex positive there's men on social media commenting on women's pics like 'I'd love a pic of you in a pink bikini, covered in spaghetti, holding a green balloon in one hand and wearing fluffy slippers with your hair in a plait and watching corrie, thats my kink' and all the comments like oh so proud of you being true to yourself, hope she does it mate, you're so brave being so open about your kinks, hope no one kink shames you. So Lauren could definitely make money from a certain market.

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
How is she going to cope with being in tier three? Will this curtail her tour or Essex car parks and petrol stations? How will they survive no restaurants being open for them to pig out in? So many questions ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 20