Lauren Goodger #5 Only seen after dark, probably in a random car park.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot to pay Backgrid again I think.
Bloody hell! Someone at Backgrid really hates here!!! Serious question - does anyone else think there's a substance abuse/alcohol problem? I don't mean it in a horrible way but her downward spiral seems to be worse than your average.

Reactions: 12
She always looks out her face
I think probably likes a bit of the coke and maybe valium or something. She's a cabbage

it's either coke bloat or carb face (I think the latter)

Reactions: 13
Bloody hell! Someone at Backgrid really hates here!!! Serious question - does anyone else think there's a substance abuse/alcohol problem? I don't mean it in a horrible way but her downward spiral seems to be worse than your average.
I listened to the Marnie podcast and she was slurring . I think by the looks of her stories etc she drinks a lot. Even when Charlie boy has his Coke she seems to have booze.

That and the fact it's obvious from their behaviour, demeanour and general crazy eyed weekend look they take other stuff.

Reactions: 11
the video just shows that fillers and tweaks used sparingly and lightly can improve someone's appearance (if they WANT to and it will make them happier), but they can also go horribly wrong

I think all the zlisters are offered free work done or reduced, so i understand it would be tempting if you're a tad self conscious, but they are all going way too far
Gemma Collins is going OTT right now, I’m sure they all get offered freebies at dawn wards clinic

Reactions: 6
She actually posted one of them to her story. I'm guessing she was paid to promo the shoes so has no choice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe if she is skint she can work for backgrid as she is excellent at editing.... they look like they are on the sniff here

Reactions: 9
Cannot believe she posted that, I think that's about as close to her real self as we're going to get on her grid!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s got such a manly face!! It hasn’t always been like that! But what she’s had done hasn’t done her any justice what so ever

Forgot to pay Backgrid again I think.
Charlie boy pulling the David Beckham grimace face in those photo's.:LOL: "God, the fuckin paps that my girlfriend definitely didn't call, are hounding us"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are the laughing stock that pair , how can anyone take them seriously. Pair of twats lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
With her latest exploits the articles on her have been getting between 700-1000 comments as unmoderated . Today the article is moderated and only 13 made it through . Savage !

(I don't think even one of the 13 is positive )

Attachments

• Haha
With her latest exploits the articles on her have been getting between 700-1000 comments as unmoderated . Today the article is moderated and only 13 made it through . Savage !

(I don't think even one of the 13 is positive )
So basically if it’s an edited picture they open comments and unedited pictures are moderated for certain individuals that are CATFISH??? The negative comments have over 1k likes. Must be a lot of people itching to comment on these pictures of what she really looks like today. She must be busy right now trying to correct last nights wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She tweeted she’s off to Corfu this morning to shoot for LG Beauty. Hopefully we all get some amusing pictures to keep us entertained..... I can’t believe anyone would buy her rubbish now and trust it on their skin

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.