Lauren Goodger #5 Only seen after dark, probably in a random car park.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I’m the hairdressers with rent boy on his phone like a teenager while lozza ( mummy ) is getting a blo dry. So must be entertaining later ! He looks so gormless

Now I’m the hairdressers with rent boy on his phone like a teenager while lozza ( mummy ) is getting a blo dry. So must be entertaining later ! He looks so gormless
#in the hairdressers. Bloody phone !

Reactions: 5

#in the hairdressers. Bloody phone !
And wearing a mask is beneath them. I have to wear a mask the entire time I’m at the hairdressers so don’t know why she doesn’t

Reactions: 7
And wearing a mask is beneath them. I have to wear a mask the entire time I’m at the hairdressers so don’t know why she doesn’t
Did lozza have a mask on ? I didn’t notice 🙈. Pair of gormless twats

Reactions: 6
She's really pissing me off, she is at a hair salon in whetstone near me, she lives in Essex she should not be travelling to North London, its practically herts. I havent been able to visit my friend in Essex who has just had a baby because of covid but she thinks her and her big fat ugly moon face can travel anywhere to get a blow dry. Honestly if it had half a braincell the world would be in danger

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Maybe another Backgrid special coming tonight as she’s having her hair Blo dried ! Expect a classic christmas edited BG photo in tomorrow’s Mail lol

She's really pissing me off, she is at a hair salon in whetstone near me, she lives in Essex she should not be travelling to North London, its practically herts. I havent been able to visit my friend in Essex who has just had a baby because of covid but she thinks her and her big fat ugly moon face can travel anywhere to get a blow dry. Honestly if it had half a braincell the world would be in danger
Plenty of hairdressers down Loughton high road. ! Obviously going out somewhere

Reactions: 6
Maybe another Backgrid special coming tonight as she’s having her hair Blo dried ! Expect a classic christmas edited BG photo in tomorrow’s Mail lol

It must be a night out in her car park then as there is absolutely no where to go everything is shut. Must be a freebie as it looks like a new business. God she would promote dog biscuits if it meant a freebie

Reactions: 10
That’s the new hairdressers that the bloke who owns melin in chigwell ( really Woodfrord bridge ) has just opened , so a freebie blo dry !

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What do we reckon the backgrid Christmas shoot will consist of? Sexy Santa's or Naughty Elf?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Just in time for the Xmas film audience the new BFG(T) - Big Fatopotamus Goodyear Tyre

• Haha
  • Wow
Suffocated pig in blanket

Lauren's face when she's asked to wear a mask.
View attachment 353065
For someone that seems so concerned with curating a false picture of herself in terms of looks, she acts like she doesn't give two f*cks what people think? Flouting rules, shovelling all that food, having a clearly gay fake boyf, setting up obvious pap shots, she must know she comes across as a laughing stock? I find it all very odd.

Reactions: 12
For someone that seems so concerned with curating a false picture of herself in terms of looks, she acts like she doesn't give two f*cks what people think? Flouting rules, shovelling all that food, having a clearly gay fake boyf, setting up obvious pap shots, she must know she comes across as a laughing stock? I find it all very odd.
Emulating Katie Price me thinks.

Reactions: 5
Suffocated pig in blanket

Lauren's face when she's asked to wear a mask.
View attachment 353065
Ugh !!! This top is at least 2 sizes too small and I can tell from the strap and the top of the bag that this is definitely a fake Chanel 2.55 bag , and are her nipples now on the sides of her boobs 👀🤣

Same @265 i don’t understand her mindset , also is it just me or does anyone else find watching interviews with her really hard as you can hardly tell what she says as she’s always slurping her words together and she does that slurpy sucking the saliva from her massive fake teeth and lips thing that KP does 🤢 ugh !!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
That's true, maybe she thinks making money being a car crash for people's 'entertainment' is her only role in life - very sad if so. I never liked KP but of the two I would say she showed a bit more integrity in terms of being real, she was always up front about that & open about the work she's had done & who she is.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.