Lauren Goodger #5 Only seen after dark, probably in a random car park.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My God, she wasn't the most stunning girl and she was certainly a complete thunderc*nt but it's hard to believe this is what she once looked like:

It's just tragic what she's done to herself. I don't mean to be morbid but I don't see things ending well for her, she seems pretty far gone.
this Looks like a completely different person! Very sad 😞

Reactions: 9
this Looks like a completely different person! Very sad 😞
Those "reality" "situations" make my toes curl, so badly acted, awkward, not spontaneous at all. The only celebrity "reality" TV I indulge in is Celebrity Big Brother (hope they bring it back).

Lauren's arse looks horrific - but maybe she thinks she's emulating the Kardashians. As I understand it, you're supposed to get breast implants removed/changed every 10-15 years (?) but as you sit and move around on your bum so often, and have the risk of scarring, atrophy and other horrors, I never think the bum is a great idea.

Surely the goal of plastic surgery is to have everything in proportion?

Reactions: 10
The lip filler on Lucy and micro blading along with getting shot of the extensions along with the wotsit skin colour has improved her by a country mile

but Lauren .... oh dear god !!

Reactions: 13
My God, she wasn't the most stunning girl and she was certainly a complete thunderc*nt but it's hard to believe this is what she once looked like:

It's just tragic what she's done to herself. I don't mean to be morbid but I don't see things ending well for her, she seems pretty far gone.
Literally like two different people...

Reactions: 5
I dont think it sounds bitchy I have thought this too. I think it must all be elasticated because there is no way buttons could fit her proportions. The leggings and fav black trousers are definitely elasticated.

One thing I meant to ask in the same sort of ballpark is do people with breast augmentation not have to wear bras ? I wasn't sure what the scenario was as I know the implants sit in the same spot . The reason I was wondering is she often wears tops with no bra but says has a 34E chest and I imagine unsupported it would hurt.
I have fake boobs and I wear mainly soft sports bras for comfort really . But I’m not as fat as Lauren lol , hers could drop especially as hers look over the muscle ?! Mine are under and look pert without a bra . When you have fake boobs you have to make
Sure you can maintain at the weight you’re at or they can drop with fat loss or gain etc

Thunderc*nt bahahah😹

• Haha
God I didn't even recognise Lucy in that video.She has had a lot of work done too,good work though,subtle,unlike Lozza.
I'm not sure she has, I think she has just dialled all the crap down. She's orange in this clip! She was always very pretty and had a nice personality so no wonder Lauren was threatened.

Reactions: 6
the video just shows that fillers and tweaks used sparingly and lightly can improve someone's appearance (if they WANT to and it will make them happier), but they can also go horribly wrong

I think all the zlisters are offered free work done or reduced, so i understand it would be tempting if you're a tad self conscious, but they are all going way too far

Reactions: 11
I'm not sure she has, I think she has just dialled all the crap down. She's orange in this clip! She was always very pretty and had a nice personality so no wonder Lauren was threatened.
To be fair I think most of us where fluorescent in the TOWIE days.

Looking at her sweaty face she's either off her head or has a temperature and should probably be self isolating. And look at chunky Chas with his jodhpur legs.
When I saw her at a pub a few months ago this is how I remembered her. Very greasy oily dirty looking stuck up mean not pretty face. She looked wide. Her butt came into the room five seconds after the rest of her. I’m amazed at how much editing goes on and how good she is at it. Sometimes I think I imagined what I saw but then when I see pictures like today I know I wasn’t imagining it. I even had to google if u can edit videos because I thought surely you can’t do that but you can, she does it’s simple.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.