Lauren Goodger #5 Only seen after dark, probably in a random car park.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tweeted she’s off to Corfu this morning to shoot for LG Beauty. Hopefully we all get some amusing pictures to keep us entertained..... I can’t believe anyone would buy her rubbish now and trust it on their skin
Isn’t it cold in Corfu!!

Reactions: 3
I saw on another thread that Lozzer has been a porta potty 😱 surely not?!
There’s another thread 😱.
Wouldn’t suprise me if she was. She would do anything for cash. I just don’t think the Arabs would be impressed if she turned up now and how different she looks to her pictures. They would prob demand a refund 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s another thread 😱.
Wouldn’t suprise me if she was. She would do anything for cash. I just don’t think the Arabs would be impressed if she turned up now and how different she looks to her pictures. They would prob demand a refund 😂
That’s what I thought! She doesn’t look like the insta hoes that live that kind of lifestyle 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder how long before Rent boy is off ? And gets fed up 🤔 I give it till March

Reactions: 8
She was the reason I found out what a porta potty was. I don't think she gets much work these days but she used to be a regular on the Dubai circuit.
Now you wished you never found that out...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lauren literally wears these trousers all the time lol but why has she tucked them
Into her straps heels ? And why is she getting her trotters out in December lol
This pic is on her Insta so she must have been paid to flog these 'glam' 20 quid shoes. No way she'd post this image if it wasn't for money. Maybe she's hoping the straps will tame her cankles?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I work in the airline industry and I used to travel a lot from Ireland to London and I actually saw her in Heathrow in 2018 and I was shocked!!!! That morning before work (in London) I was reading an article about her weight loss journey, thought nothing of it, and literally that day I saw her! She was at least a size 14-16. Nothing wrong with that, but she is a total liar leading people to believe she is a size 10

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.