Lauren Goodger #5 Only seen after dark, probably in a random car park.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought she looked fatter because she was wee and the other day we were talking about what height she is. I did confirm everywhere it says shes 5ft6 which is taller than me and that changes my whole perception.

That arse must be absolutely huge,I mean I always knew if was huge but like short person adjacent so I thought her height made it look worse.

It doesn't .
Yeah she's pretty tall looking when she's next to other people.

Also, those pics in the DM of her in a thong are well over a year old.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The Sun have better photo's of her arse than the Mail... well that's a first.

So I’ve just asked my 19 year old son if he finds Lauren attractive n he said n I quote
“ nah man that’s dead n her ass looks like it smells of out of date whotsits”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Yeah she's pretty tall looking when she's next to other people.

Also, those pics in the DM of her in a thong are well over a year old.
I know I'm going to sound so horrible and bitchy here and I really don't mean to, it's a genuine question. How on earth does she wear clothes this tight, especially the way the waistband digs into her stomach, and eat food in the quantities she does eg pizza express yesterday. She must have awful red marks on her when she gets home and takes her clothes off. She would look so much better in clothes that fit and flatter, there's women the same sizes as her and twice her size who look lovely so it's nothing to do with her size (which I think is fine) it's the clothes she wears, the editing so it's very surprising to see her insta photo and then a daily mail photo and the lying that are the issues.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I know I'm going to sound so horrible and bitchy here and I really don't mean to, it's a genuine question. How on earth does she wear clothes this tight, especially the way the waistband digs into her stomach, and eat food in the quantities she does eg pizza express yesterday. She must have awful red marks on her when she gets home and takes her clothes off. She would look so much better in clothes that fit and flatter, there's women the same sizes as her and twice her size who look lovely so it's nothing to do with her size (which I think is fine) it's the clothes she wears, the editing so it's very surprising to see her insta photo and then a daily mail photo and the lying that are the issues.
I dont think it sounds bitchy I have thought this too. I think it must all be elasticated because there is no way buttons could fit her proportions. The leggings and fav black trousers are definitely elasticated.

One thing I meant to ask in the same sort of ballpark is do people with breast augmentation not have to wear bras ? I wasn't sure what the scenario was as I know the implants sit in the same spot . The reason I was wondering is she often wears tops with no bra but says has a 34E chest and I imagine unsupported it would hurt.

Reactions: 8
She hasn't stuck to any lockdown so it will be the same posts on stories about how it's all bullshit. At the weekend her Insta will go oddly silent and then there will be randoms in her house and she will have a roast in a house which isn't hers. It's her flouting pattern.

The shiny skidmark make up scares me, she looks like she is melting. She smokes like a chimney I'm surprised with all those chemicals she doesn't go on fire.
Bet she stinks bad

Reactions: 9
My God, she wasn't the most stunning girl and she was certainly a complete thunderc*nt but it's hard to believe this is what she once looked like:

It's just tragic what she's done to herself. I don't mean to be morbid but I don't see things ending well for her, she seems pretty far gone.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.