Lauren Goodger #5 Only seen after dark, probably in a random car park.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever someone says they feel sorry for her I want to reevaluate why her behaviour irks me so much. Most recently she has not followed any Covid rules/regulations and happy to share that on social media. So for that I still dislike her.

Decided to see what came up on YouTube and found this Spoiler: He is horrible, she is a doormat I watched this and felt sympathy for her for the first time. Perhaps some of this was ‘set up for entertainment’ but it felt like a series of blows for her.

Maybe her self esteem is through the floor and that’s why she gets with a gay-for-pay knock-off LV wielding pouting tw@t who is probably living rent free in her grey crushed velvet palace and she sees him leaving mouthwash etc. next to the door as a romantic gesture rather than an insult?

Reactions: 13
Whenever someone says they feel sorry for her I want to reevaluate why her behaviour irks me so much. Most recently she has not followed any Covid rules/regulations and happy to share that on social media. So for that I still dislike her.

Decided to see what came up on YouTube and found this Spoiler: He is horrible, she is a doormat I watched this and felt sympathy for her for the first time. Perhaps some of this was ‘set up for entertainment’ but it felt like a series of blows for her.

Maybe her self esteem is through the floor and that’s why she gets with a gay-for-pay knock-off LV wielding pouting tw@t who is probably living rent free in her grey crushed velvet palace and she sees him leaving mouthwash etc. next to the door as a romantic gesture rather than an insult?
See this is when I used to like her. I felt so sorry for her trapped in this relationship with mark she was very down trodden. What the duck happened to
Her

Reactions: 5
I watched TOWIE in the early days, I clearly remember thinking Mark Wright was a wrongun but I still preferred him over Lauren, I don't even know why, maybe because she let him walk all over her and was a hateful wee witch to any attractive girl in Mark's vicinity. His family detested her too, I always thought there must have been a backstory to that, they were openly hostile at times, it was so humiliating but she just took it.
I can see why people feel sorry for her and at times i do too but then I go on insta or the daily fails side bar of shame and I think what a big ould catfish she is.

Reactions: 10
The handful of guys on that particular forum are 🤢. They openly admit her face is like a train wreck but they love her body. It’s like they think that’s her actual body.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

She looked a million times better than now here. Even Jess looked lovely. When will these girls realise less is more when it comes to having work done!

Reactions: 4
What is going on here?

What the actual ???? OMG so many questions 😂 What’s wrong with her face ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 why have they shown her real face ??? What’s for the sandals tied around the bottom of her trousers??? Why does her hair and coat make her look like a yeti ???How does she fasten her coat ? Why do his legs look like two legs of lamb ????

I see the clothing company they were trying to flog now has no instagram 🤔🤔
Unfortunately it’s still got an Instagram but there’s still no launch date , and I’m guessing that LG didn’t filter these pics 😂

Hurry! Before she deletes it.
Who is this please 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What the actual ???? OMG so many questions 😂 What’s wrong with her face ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 why have they shown her real face ??? What’s for the sandals tied around the bottom of her trousers??? Why does her hair and coat make her look like a yeti ???How does she fasten her coat ? Why do his legs look like two legs of lamb ????
Her head looks like one of those big statues on Easter Island 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think she actually thinks she actually looks like her edited pictures ? Surely rent boy must say to her ‘ Give it a rest Lozza ‘.

Reactions: 9
Do you think she actually thinks she actually looks like her edited pictures ? Surely rent boy must say to her ‘ Give it a rest Lozza ‘.
That’s what I don’t get. All those people she sees and knows on her Instagram and they comment wow gorgeous babe. What cracks me up are her friends who say wow UNREAL. They are being honest because it’s literally unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s what I don’t get. All those people she sees and knows on her Instagram and they comment wow gorgeous babe. What cracks me up are her friends who say wow UNREAL. They are being honest because it’s literally unreal.
I know , we all know what she looks like so her mates must think wtf

Reactions: 7
Do u think they’re actually saying “wow unreal “ in a sarcastic way ? Then again do they even have the intelligence for sarcasm? I really don’t understand it either. Why is it that when she looks so different in real life to her instagram posts , when she went on Celebs go dating none of the guys said anything about her being a catfish ?
I noticed on her instagram posts called memories I think there was a few from 140 weeks ago where she looks so slim and toned and I don’t think it’s photoshopped, this must have been around the time she was really going to the gym n not just pretending. She actually looks decent so she can look good it’s just when she over eats and gets overweight then tries to lie about it she ends up looking like a massive sea turkey

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Do u think they’re actually saying “wow unreal “ in a sarcastic way ? Then again do they even have the intelligence for sarcasm? I really don’t understand it either. Why is it that when she looks so different in real life to her instagram posts , when she went on Celebs go dating none of the guys said anything about her being a catfish ?
I noticed on her instagram posts called memories I think there was a few from 140 weeks ago where she looks so slim and toned and I don’t think it’s photoshopped, this must have been around the time she was really going to the gym n not just pretending. She actually looks decent so she can look good it’s just when she over eats and gets overweight then tries to lie about it she ends up looking like a massive sea turkey
I don’t know. One of those Goodman girls said unreal and they had just seen her this week. Probably are being sarcastic. 😂. Agree on your other points. She does look slimmed down in some older pics but hard to tell if they’re skimmed down more than what is normal. Nothing is believable with her now. One thing for certain she really has botched her face up. Without any filters she looks quite bad and old for 34

Reactions: 6
I don’t know. One of those Goodman girls said unreal and they had just seen her this week. Probably are being sarcastic. 😂. Agree on your other points. She does look slimmed down in some older pics but hard to tell if they’re skimmed down more than what is normal. Nothing is believable with her now. One thing for certain she really has botched her face up. Without any filters she looks quite bad and old for 34
I always get the impression all them blue tick 'insta ho' slappers all comment on each others posts to try and boost their own followers. The goodmans are the biggest begs on Instagram, they would probs give out blow jobs for a follow, saying that so would goodger

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She's put a 'lazy' post on Insta of her and the lodger lounging in bed. That is her problem, she's lazy. Too lazy to clean her house, sort out her clothes, go to the gym or even just a walk. She doesn't have a job so must have plenty of time on her hands. Maybe she's depressed.

Reactions: 4
She's put a 'lazy' post on Insta of her and the lodger lounging in bed. That is her problem, she's lazy. Too lazy to clean her house, sort out her clothes, go to the gym or even just a walk. She doesn't have a job so must have plenty of time on her hands. Maybe she's depressed.
She posted that a like 6pm. Why were they in bed at that time?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.