Lauren Goodger #46 She was a ball. Chaz was a bike. He got new teef and rode off into the night!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Caw1982 for the very apt thread title. Charlie has now left the building.

Special mention goes to @NinaStar90 for this belter. Poetic in its simplicity, and so very clever.

Roundup to follow…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
duck yeaaaaaaassssss I've finally got one.
Thank you BYG and Chaz for making it possible 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Can't wait for the roundup. I am so excited for this thread, finally some drama!!

923-words.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 58
He bike 😂😂😂.

This is going to turn ugly, he seems very cold now they have split, it only lasted until after the baby was born so he could squeeze every last penny out of that relationship. He really is horrible, she isn't any better but to post that whilst your ex is posting about how tough the last few days have been whilst their daughter was on hospital is pretty low. Wonder who his next work wife target will be

Reactions: 45
Just to say- in 2 years I’ve not had covid19. I’m an nhs worker currently off with covid; this winter wIlL be different and tricky to navigate.

that kid and loz 💯 had/have the rona and she won’t say it.

It’s tit thats he’s chosen now to announce it but I reckon this is orchestrated for the meeja. They’ll be back together by xmas or he’ll be balls deep ina love island reject.

is it to piggy back off of KPs bullshit… maybe. He’ll drop her name guaranteed

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She mentioned there’s ‘more to it’ referring to the split...🤔 #DNA#TEST 🥙
Well we were very dubious at the start as she seemed to conceive before she even met him 😂😂. Wouldn't surprise me if he was nothing to do with the baby and she's used a sperm doner as she wanted to be a mum

• Haha
Reactions: 28
tit the bed, I went to work and everything happened.

Someone pour the tea, I'll grab some snacks. Custard cream anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Well we were very dubious at the start as she seemed to conceive before she even met him 😂😂. Wouldn't surprise me if he was nothing to do with the baby and she's used a sperm doner as she wanted to be a mum
i do think she looks like him tho 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What's happened? What have I missed? What's Charlie said? Can someone spill the tea? I don't follow him....

Reactions: 10
Back to being a single Bewful youngel 😭
duck, she's going have all the blokes. What will us single not-so-bewful youngels do? Guess I will have to settle for scraps, does anyone have a phone number for Chaz and armitage shanks? 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah that's the only thing she does look like the dad. Would be interesting to see what loz looked like as a baby.
she did post some pics of herself a while back… still think baybee looks like Chaz… plus who knows how photoshopped they were?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bit of housekeeping:

Previous thread here:

Couldn’t edit the first post as it timed out.

This is the link to Nina’s wonderful suggestion.

Scrunchies across the land are coming out of their boredom-induced comas with the news that BYG and Oddbod are no more. Charlie is #free! It has not been confirmed that he used his new teef to escape.

The separation announcement was made by Chaz on his IG but the timing was really weird as Big Loz posted that baby girl had been hospitalised for a ‘serve illness’ and they’d both been by her bedside.

At the time of creating this post BYG has fired back saying “there is much more to it” and declaring the timing is inappropriate.

Grab the popcorn 🍿 and buckle up Scrunchies - we may finally have some drama on our hands!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Anyone who posts pictures of their sick child in hospital on Instagram for the world to see needs to give their head a wobble. The pair of them even discussing their relationship whilst their daughter is in hospital is disgusting too.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.