Lauren Goodger #46 She was a ball. Chaz was a bike. He got new teef and rode off into the night!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed you used the word bairn… are you from the north east by any chance?
Grandparents were, i grew up in Darlington until 12, then Yorkshire ever since.
'mind that bairn' s fingers! ' was my grandad' s cry when we went near nan's rocking chair ❤
According to the kids at work my accent is 'a posh farmer, Miss'

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well we were very dubious at the start as she seemed to conceive before she even met him 😂😂. Wouldn't surprise me if he was nothing to do with the baby and she's used a sperm doner as she wanted to be a mum
A sperm donner 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Getting popcorn ready for the kiss n tell…. Come on sink boy, don’t let us down! Big Loz n Lacucarachi deffo have Corona, she’ll never admit it though!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Grandparents were, i grew up in Darlington until 12, then Yorkshire ever since.
'mind that bairn' s fingers! ' was my grandad' s cry when we went near nan's rocking chair ❤
According to the kids at work my accent is 'a posh farmer, Miss'
ah I’m from Durham 👍🏻

Reactions: 8
Lucy mecks was in the same situation with her son a few weeks back.
She didn't post during his illness and it wasn't until he was better she made a statement and did some charity work for the children's hospital that her was in.

Such a contrast to big loz who will spin this for publicity and money.
I don't know who she is, but that sounds the sane, caring way to do it.

Reactions: 9
Lads!!! I just got the telegram I haven't read an article just saw the headline and ran over here. Can't believe the big romance is over! Well that's a lie I totally can it's only been a bloody year! Scrunchies assemble!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
“My name is Honey G yeah you know me”
“N I’m Charlie D you know me”
“We rappin n crappin n wearing dodgy gear”
“But we got mans outta lozs armpit, ya hear!”
“I love LA gear and like a Bloke I drink beer”
“I got baybay mama hoe she always in ma ear”

“yeah ma baybay she sick but I’m on OF quick”
“Gotta make that digi paper, I’m the sink mastabayta”

🎤 drop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Lucy mecks was in the same situation with her son a few weeks back.
She didn't post during his illness and it wasn't until he was better she made a statement and did some charity work for the children's hospital that her was in.

Such a contrast to big loz who will spin this for publicity and money.
I can remember this as I follow Lucy on the gram. Nobody knew anything until her child had been released from hospital. At first she didnt even say what had been wrong with him just how fantastic the hospital and their staff had been, she couldnt thank them enough. Then you have Loz, looking for clicks and posting photos of her baby from the ward.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hey ... ODD BOD ... Hiya ... first and foremost, well done on the escape 🥳🥳 YAYYYYYYY 🥳🥳 ... we knew you could do it ... most of us were rooting for ya 👏👏👏 .... I mean don't get us wrong, we don't like you, or anything ... but NO ONE DESERVES LOZZZZAAAA ... Not even you SINK boy ..... can you please set up .... some really good interviews, where you expose the silly lazy witch for what she is ... it will give you some much needed income, afew pounds towards ` ponderosas ` keep, and that bit of fame you were so desperate for, to shag and knock up a hideous creature like her and also give us tattlers a really good laugh 😆😆😆 ... thanks in advance ... oh yeah ... was the new tat he bike, sweetcorn ... or football??? ⚽⚽🚲🚲🌽🌽

Ha ha love it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
“My name is Honey G yeah you know me”
“N I’m Charlie D you know me”
“We rappin n crappin n wearing dodgy gear”
“But we got mans outta lozs armpit, ya hear!”
“I love LA gear and like a Bloke I drink beer”
“I got baybay mama hoe she always in ma ear”

“yeah ma baybay she sick but I’m on OF quick”
“Gotta make that digi paper, I’m the sink mastabayta”

🎤 drop

You did a mic drop!
You are cole woods and i claim my five pounds!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We all said a couple of weeks ago or so ago that Little Lacura wasn't looking well. If we could see that on a filtered pic, why couldn't she and get her help earlier, or was she taking advice from a witch doctor in a deepest darkest Amazonian hill tribe (other witch doctors are available) and slathering on poultices of stewed Greggs sausage rolls (doubt our BYG would forage for yarrow, pomfrey and burdock) in the hope her little chest would improve?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@Katie8ee lovely to see you back ❤

#freecharlie worked! That’s not all, Chaz and Britney were freed days apart from each other.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.