Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’ve been by my daughter side day and night”
And ? Do you want a medal? That’s what mothers should do!!

Reactions: 40
I hope LaRose is ok but nothing boils the piss of healthcare workers than to have someone like Loz publicly refuse vaccines and then rely on the NHS for treatment, while putting everyone at higher risk of C19 by entering the hospital unvaccinated.
I hope this shows her the terror of her child being seriously ill and now understands why the NHS are trying to prevent this situation occuring by encouraging the vaccine.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Long time lurker. Just posted in the last few days on the skanky Price threads. You people are amazing! You saw this coming weeks ago! Are you ACTUALLY psyidekick like her???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it was Ch'arg only chnace to escape, Loz never leaves the house so he couldnt get away, while she was in Hospital he has made a break for it!!

His recent stories and posts say it all about his priorities. Bloody dim wit.
I knew it! He used his new gnashers to gnaw through his restraints. Who told him he could do that, come on tattlers who here blabbed?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When I tell you I RAN here after seeing his Instagram story 😂😂 Not a shock at all tbh, he was just a sperm donor at the end of the day, Lauren wanted a baby and she wasn’t fussed with who.

Not a good look for him though splitting with his partner when their baby is in hospital.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hope he remains in his daughter's life as he might have something of a positive impact on her.

Jokes about teeth and sinks he did seem to form a bond without her which did not seem simply for a photo.

Reactions: 10
Can i get a gold star please for being the first to say he had done a runner?😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Lozza probably used Larose’s hospitalisation as a cover for the split announcement to earn some brownie points the sicko. I hope Larose is okay and I hope he makes an effort to stay in her life as much as he can. Every child deserves a dad.

Reactions: 15
What an incredibly odd post. “So she will still see us both”. She’s your daughter, of course you’d both still see her. I would assume that doesn’t need to be said.

Reactions: 14
Did he announce the split up first or did she post the hospital stories first? It says one hour ago for both for me

Reactions: 5
I hope LaRose is ok but nothing boils the piss of healthcare workers than to have someone like Loz publicly refuse vaccines and then rely on the NHS for treatment, while putting everyone at higher risk of C19 by entering the hospital unvaccinated.
I hope this shows her the terror of her child being seriously ill and now understands why the NHS are trying to prevent this situation occuring by encouraging the vaccine.
I was going to say exactly this. The irony of her saying Larose is in hospital with a “serious virus” when she has been so vocal about being an anti-vaxer. I’m not saying a vaccine could have prevented whatever it is that Larose has as I’m not even sure if she will have had jabs yet but it’s infuriating to see her thank the NHS when people like her are the reason they are currently so overwhelmed with unvaccinated COVID patients 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.