Lauren Goodger #46 She was a ball. Chaz was a bike. He got new teef and rode off into the night!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been on the Daily Mail (don't judge me), and it's interesting to see that baby La'poorlittlefucker is smiling in the photos with Chaz, but never once have I seen her smiling when Lauren posts a picture or video.

Reactions: 9
I've been on the Daily Mail (don't judge me), and it's interesting to see that baby La'poorlittlefucker is smiling in the photos with Chaz, but never once have I seen her smiling when Lauren posts a picture or video.
Lala is unable to smile in dipsys presence as she's so astounded by the bewful yung gels bewee and cannot believe she's so #blessed as to have her for a mummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Laureen Goodger #47 Bike gone, filters still on, new reg plates are such a con

Also, what happened to this full pictorial explanation we were going to get about the bedding!??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m a bit suspicious of this break up 🤔 I reckon they are making it up for £££££££
Anyone else think that ??

Doing a skanky on it !

Reactions: 15
Ah she's fine.
She has a fluffy cover draped around her mouth too, she's happy.

Laureen, get a bleeping grip you moronic danger!
She a mum, she a baby knower. It’s her baby. She know baby. Don’t do like her. Just her know her baby!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m a bit suspicious of this break up 🤔 I reckon they are making it up for £££££££
Anyone else think that ??

Doing a skanky on it !
I'm surprise he stayed with her for so long TBH, could be doing a Skanky, not that
it would bring in the cash that much.

Reactions: 5
She a mum, she a baby knower. It’s her baby. She know baby. Don’t do like her. Just her know her baby!
We know she reads here, cue insta story confirming airbag turned off, ‘me know best for baybee gel’. Absolute cretin. 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry. I'm so used to putting LOLs on your posts I've obviously skim read before bed on my phone. No offence intended!

Can't remember doing it, to be honest!

(And yes, Orajel is good (get the 20% extra strength one), you can buy it from any pharmacy - I used to have Lidocaine at home - though that was for Dermarolling).
Thank you for explaining 🥰❤🤗😘 xx.
Sorry I snapped last night, was driving me mad. I had a bad tension headache on top add PMT and so I apologise too and a Pom hug for you🤗😘 xx.

Thank you and @Katie8ee for the tooth repair recommendation, and on what strength..I've not heard of this brand before and looks so much better than the putty💖🥰❤🤗😘 xx

Thanks also for some other lovely messages I've read on here which I've added a heart to 🥰😘 xx.

I have managed to get a dentist appointment for 3pm I also pass a chemist to get the tooth repair kit.

Toothache still there but eased abit. I hope they do a better job of the crown this time.

I let you all know how it goes and be back on later this evening 🙂.

Love from Pom 🥰 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.