Lauren Goodger #46 She was a ball. Chaz was a bike. He got new teef and rode off into the night!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh thank you bfg and charlie.
Action.

I doubt la'wose ever recovered from her chest infection, and with loz presumably smoking and only being bothered about her own health, well.
This was just a matter of time.

At least in hospital the little'un will be getting the care she needs. That's professional care Lauren, the thing you keep belittling and posting offensive comments about. The thing you deprive others of when you go to hospital with a hangover, you stupid witch.

As for charlie. We know he's a total dipstick so nothing he posts is a surprise.
He doesn't have any interests except sinks and throwing his socks at the camera, so getting a tat while his alleged daughter is in hospital isn't a surprise.
He's probably getting her name done and will think that makes him a good dad.

They're both as thick as tit with zero sense.
I feel sorry for la' wuffchest when she goes home but hopefully a health visitor will keep a check on her. The nursing stafc will have sussed byg for what she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Am I the only one that feels bad for her? 😳🙈
Oh I do, I really do. But she must have seen this had all the ingredients for it to crash and burn? She got together with some kid and was pregnant before she had even found out his middle name. The odds really were against them from the start.

Reactions: 19
Am I the only one that feels bad for her? 😳🙈
I feel bad that her child is ill, there’s nothing scarier. But the other stuff, no. She obviously intended to get pregnant and trapped him (if she’s his). It’s her own fault for getting up the duff with someone she hardly knew. Having a kid is hard enough when you’ve been together for a long time, it shakes your relationship to the core, everything changes. She sold every single aspect of the pregnancy/relationship to the media. Not to mention her generally smug demeanour…. So no, in summary 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Ahhhh thank you bfg and charlie.
Action.

I doubt la'wose ever recovered from her chest infection, and with loz presumably smoking and only being bothered about her own health, well.
This was just a matter of time.

At least in hospital the little'un will be getting the care she needs. That's professional care Lauren, the thing you keep belittling and posting offensive comments about. The thing you deprive others of when you go to hospital with a hangover, you stupid witch.

As for charlie. We know he's a total dipstick so nothing he posts is a surprise.
He doesn't have any interests except sinks and throwing his socks at the camera, so getting a tat while his alleged daughter is in hospital isn't a surprise.
He's probably getting her name done and will think that makes him a good dad.

They're both as thick as tit with zero sense.
I feel sorry for la' wuffchest when she goes home but hopefully a health visitor will keep a check on her. The nursing stafc will have sussed byg for what she is.
I haven’t followed this thread for ages, what do you mean they will have sussed her for what she is?

Reactions: 6
Nope. She's posting photos of her baby in a hospital bed, online, for ticks and comments.
That removes any sympathy i might have had.

She’s an absolute publicity fixated self centred witch.
I feel sorry for the bairn, but not for her parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 52
I feel bad that her child is ill, there’s nothing scarier. But the other stuff, no. She obviously intended to get pregnant and trapped him (if she’s his). It’s her own fault for getting up the duff with someone she hardly knew. Having a kid is hard enough when you’ve been together for a long time, it shakes your relationship to the core, everything changes. She sold every single aspect of the pregnancy/relationship to the media. Not to mention her generally smug demeanour…. So no, in summary 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I haven’t followed this thread for ages, what do you mean they will have sussed her for what she is?
Someone who has filtered her baby's photos.
Who has sold her baby's privacy for likes.
Who has put herself first constantly.
Who ate junk all through her pregnancy.
Someone who has consistently sexualised her baby daughter.

That's for starters.

Reactions: 40
duck, she's going have all the blokes. What will us single not-so-bewful youngels do? Guess I will have to settle for scraps, does anyone have a phone number for Chaz and armitage shanks? 😨
i think she’s selling her sexay outfits… have them taken in and get out on the pull babes 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nope. She's posting photos of her baby in a hospital bed, online, for ticks and comments.

Lucy mecks was in the same situation with her son a few weeks back.
She didn't post during his illness and it wasn't until he was better she made a statement and did some charity work for the children's hospital that her was in.

Such a contrast to big loz who will spin this for publicity and money.

Reactions: 48
Who's next for sink boy well how about a new rap act I give you

Honey G and Chazza B

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I noticed you used the word bairn… are you from the north east by any chance?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Devastated that we won’t see big lass waddling down the aisle. Oh well, what can you do? Chaz has moved on to bigger and better sinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Let's not forget.

When la'wose didn't get better, we all said she should be at the Dr's.

Lauren didn't take her, but made a big deal online about ordering some homeopathic remedy from what looked like a random company.
So that's how she 'cared for' an obviously poorly baby.

As i say, zero sympathy from me. She's an appalling and dangerously unfit mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hey ... ODD BOD ... Hiya ... first and foremost, well done on the escape 🥳🥳 YAYYYYYYY 🥳🥳 ... we knew you could do it ... most of us were rooting for ya 👏👏👏 .... I mean don't get us wrong, we don't like you, or anything ... but NO ONE DESERVES LOZZZZAAAA ... Not even you SINK boy ..... can you please set up .... some really good interviews, where you expose the silly lazy witch for what she is ... it will give you some much needed income, afew pounds towards ` ponderosas ` keep, and that bit of fame you were so desperate for, to shag and knock up a hideous creature like her and also give us tattlers a really good laugh 😆😆😆 ... thanks in advance ... oh yeah ... was the new tat he bike, sweetcorn ... or football??? ⚽⚽🚲🚲🌽🌽

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
This

This

Hoping for some non photoshopped

but let’s hope the little one is ok

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.