Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laurst

VIP Member
Anyone who posts pictures of their sick child in hospital on Instagram for the world to see needs to give their head a wobble. The pair of them even discussing their relationship whilst their daughter is in hospital is disgusting too.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Crowbag

VIP Member
I don't find this funny. I don't really enjoy jokes about the holocaust. Just not funny or clever at all. Sorry. That's a baby?

I get the joke. The Hitler thing is way too far.
There was no mention of the holocaust at all, there was nothing blatantly offensive. There was a fancy dress comment. I wasn't trying to be clever. And I know it's a baby.

Out of interest what do you hope to gain from your comment? I'm not bitching, it's a genuine question. That i delete it? That i apologise?

I hope you've never watched Father Ted!

Please feel free to pop me on ignore, you have every right to your opinion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

pinkstar16

Am I the only one that feels bad for her? 😳🙈
I feel bad that her child is ill, there’s nothing scarier. But the other stuff, no. She obviously intended to get pregnant and trapped him (if she’s his). It’s her own fault for getting up the duff with someone she hardly knew. Having a kid is hard enough when you’ve been together for a long time, it shakes your relationship to the core, everything changes. She sold every single aspect of the pregnancy/relationship to the media. Not to mention her generally smug demeanour…. So no, in summary 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I made this before I found out that they split up and La'rose been in hospital..I thought as she weren't seen for abit I joked she was spotted in the background at Vegas airport on Katie and Cole's flight back.
I still add it on here anyway lol 😄🥰💖😘 xx.

Hello @Katie8ee 💖😘 xx

Resizer_16372628591740.jpg

Back later tonight love Pom 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

JakeM

VIP Member
Lets take a trip down memory lane and view our favourite moments over the past 13 months ❤

1EE9AF5A-B507-4975-8312-631DE9120916.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Crowbag

VIP Member
Nope. She's posting photos of her baby in a hospital bed, online, for ticks and comments.
That removes any sympathy i might have had.

She’s an absolute publicity fixated self centred bitch.
I feel sorry for the bairn, but not for her parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 52

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm going to miss Chaz..I found him great to make funny pics out of him 😄 x.
I be adding a few old favourite pics of Chaz I find that I've made in the past 😀 x.

Polish_20210417_005227387.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

JakeM

VIP Member
OK MAGAZINE INTERVIEW —

Why did you both decide to split?

Erm…so yeah babes, we decided to split as we just didn’t see ourselfs together in the fucha. We will continue to parent our baby girl because she our angle.

What do you think the future holds for you know?
Erm, well…Only Fans as a was begged for munfs to join *hair flick* and maybe strut through a few more car parks before a retire me carer.

When do you want to start dating again?
Erm…a fink now is a gud time to jump back into the daytin scene.

Do you think you’ll ever get back together?
Yeah babes, a can totally see that apning. We been through so much together. We ate, we ad baby girl, she our wewld, he elpt me when me ormones were painfully stron, i elpt him when his sink was blocked, so It’s a posbilty!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Clickbait

VIP Member
Bit of housekeeping:

Previous thread here:

Couldn’t edit the first post as it timed out.

This is the link to Nina’s wonderful suggestion.

Scrunchies across the land are coming out of their boredom-induced comas with the news that BYG and Oddbod are no more. Charlie is #free! It has not been confirmed that he used his new teef to escape.

The separation announcement was made by Chaz on his IG but the timing was really weird as Big Loz posted that baby girl had been hospitalised for a ‘serve illness’ and they’d both been by her bedside.

At the time of creating this post BYG has fired back saying “there is much more to it” and declaring the timing is inappropriate.

Grab the popcorn 🍿 and buckle up Scrunchies - we may finally have some drama on our hands!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Holograms

Chatty Member
Nope. She's posting photos of her baby in a hospital bed, online, for ticks and comments.
That removes any sympathy i might have had.

She’s an absolute publicity fixated self centred bitch.
I feel sorry for the bairn, but not for her parents.

Lucy mecks was in the same situation with her son a few weeks back.
She didn't post during his illness and it wasn't until he was better she made a statement and did some charity work for the children's hospital that her was in.

Such a contrast to big loz who will spin this for publicity and money.

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Lads!!! I just got the telegram I haven't read an article just saw the headline and ran over here. Can't believe the big romance is over! Well that's a lie I totally can it's only been a bloody year! Scrunchies assemble!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
I'm a bit grrrr about the accusation of making a holocaust joke, that's actually got my hackles up. It implies that i find the holocaust funny, and that is pissing me off.

There are many successful comedies and sketches about hitler et al.
I've never heard of a single one about the holocaust (and wouldn't want to).
There's an important difference between the two. I'm too annoyed to say more.
Subject closed for me.
Moving on.

I wonder who will get custody of the luxury cinema couch?
Or the arsefetics shed?
Or the pumpkin outfit?

These things matter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
Just to say- in 2 years I’ve not had covid19. I’m an nhs worker currently off with covid; this winter wIlL be different and tricky to navigate.

that kid and loz 💯 had/have the rona and she won’t say it.

It’s shit thats he’s chosen now to announce it but I reckon this is orchestrated for the meeja. They’ll be back together by xmas or he’ll be balls deep ina love island reject.

is it to piggy back off of KPs bullshit… maybe. He’ll drop her name guaranteed

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Between Alice Evans, Kim Kardashian going public with Pete Davidson, MEgan Markie singing cat songs and Big Loz trending on twitter the last 24 hours in the sidebar of shame have been FIRE. I have googled what could be the reason and apparently it's the full moon.

Living for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Jolie1988

VIP Member
He bike 😂😂😂.

This is going to turn ugly, he seems very cold now they have split, it only lasted until after the baby was born so he could squeeze every last penny out of that relationship. He really is horrible, she isn't any better but to post that whilst your ex is posting about how tough the last few days have been whilst their daughter was on hospital is pretty low. Wonder who his next work wife target will be

Reactions: 45

Clickbait

VIP Member
Chaz has changed his profile pic on IG from just him to the one of him and Laroastdinner and a pic of her actually awake rather than asleep getting smothered in coco nut (!) oil…

View attachment 875415
That is the nicest photo of Larose I’ve seen and the only one that hasn’t had a filter. She looks like a normal happy baby. Hopefully Chaz will have some unfiltered, unprocessed and un’shopped photos of her as a baby for an album when she’s older.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44